Intro

Downloading files...
20%
...
40%
...
89%
...
Download complete...
Opening file..

Name: Y/N Todoroki
Hero Name: FrostBite
Age: 18
Quirk: Blue Ice.
-Ice color is extremely dark blue
-Freezes enemies a lot quicker
-Uses ice like a cage
-Creates a sword made of Ice, along with a bow and arrow
-Similar to Shoto, she can creat walls and basically surf on the ice.
<Added in abilities>
-creates waves with ice
-uses ice shards for long distances
-uses ice to blast herself up higher into the air.
-controls ice with all parts of her body, can basically produce armor if needed or creates a more impactful punch/kick
-Drawbacks:
•using too much of it can cause your body to freeze.
•your body is heat resistant, not ice resistant.
•Getting too cold can lead to you passing out

Hero Outfit
-White and blue Gloves that reach towards your elbows and have little heaters within them to keep you warm
-A crop top hoodie that has a fur hood that is often put up over your head at all times.
-Mask: Covers half of your face and is mostly white with a blue ice like design on it.
-Leggings that have pockets on the sides. Pockets have little warm bags incase you get too cold
-White boots: outside made of leather, inside made of fur.
-Utility belt: Medicine is contained within your belt in case someone needs it. Also some pepper spray is within the belt.
Keep in mind that because your ice quirk is blue and thus making it colder than Shoto's. You need to be kept warm at all times otherwise you'll freeze yourself.

Family:
Mother: Rei Todoroki
Father: Enji Todoroki
Siblings: Touya Todoroki (deceased)
Fuyumi Todoroki (older sister)
Natsuo Todoroki (older brother)
Shoto Todoroki (younger brother)

Got along with Touya Todoroki the most, she looked up to him, he was the only one that would train with her despite the fact that their father didn't want them training. She didn't always agree with what he had to say but knew that they seemed to be experiments of sorts. When he died it broke her, but she knew it was her turn to try and to protect Shoto. Even if that wasn't Touya's goal, it was her own now. Her and Shoto get along fairly easily, they both have the same feelings towards their father. She takes care of her younger brother as best as she can, helping him with school whenever he needed it. She can read Shoto like a book and knows when something is wrong even if he doesn't display it well.

Description
Eye color: your eye color
Hair color: Mostly Red with white streaks within your hair
Hair length: your choice
Glasses: optional
Body type: however yours looks, love your body reader<3

Personality:
Hyper Aware of everything, she's never off her guard. She rarely lets it down. She's known to be cold, but when you know her better she's actually the most caring and amazing friend that one can have. She doesn't allow people to get to know her easily. Quick to pick up on cues. Has never had any friends due to her cold personality. Doesn't help that a lot of people were jealous of who her father was growing up, and some disliked her because of her father.
When around family, tries to stay composed, can snap rather quickly, causing her tears. Messes around with Shoto a lot, when she can. Growing up it was hard to play with him because how much their father wanted to keep Shoto away from all of them. She managed to get close to Shoto.

Currently working Under Hawks' agency as that's where she first started her internship. Knew that Hawks wanted her to annoy Endeavor, allowed for that to be a reason, but trained and worked hard under him. Often times you will see these two racing. She was Hawks very first intern from UA as when she was a first year at UA that was when he started his own agency.

Year 2 and on works for Mirko. She saw how Hawks worked with you and your speed and decided to take you under her foot.

School Life:

Has S+ in all courses. Is known to be best friends with the big three. Despite being in different classes. She had gotten in through recommendation, and has proved herself beyond expectations. She didn't allow herself to come out on top during the school sports festival as she found it to be useless and unnecessary. This obviously made a lot of her classmates pissed off at her. They attempt to bully her only for Aizawa and Present Mic to stop it. She doesn't care about the people who don't like her, it was a childish reasoning.

She's close to teachers Aizawa and Present Mic. She would sometimes train with them after school so that she could get a feel of what actual people stronger than her is like. Without her quirk she could barely pack a punch, and Aizawa helped her in combat training, Presen Mic assisted her in dodging sound waves and taking in loud noises as well.

Overtime shes able to pack a punch well and able to rely on her body being cold and still fighting

EDIT AS OF 04/28/2024

Oops. Didn't realize Nejire and Tamaki were in class A and not B. I always thought the big three were all in the same class. Oh whale, in this fic they will be in Class B for story purposes.