Training

I was doing my usual routine that I did when coming to school. Changing out my shoes, walking around the school for a bit, and then, just as of recently, meeting up with Togata, Amajiki, and Hado. They would insist on meeting up every morning as they liked seeing me for some odd reason.

Togata had joined me on my little walk around the school, as he got here early enough to do so. The three of them showed up typically about a few minutes before school started for the day. But he was here early.

"Hey, Todoroki.. I have a question for you."

We weren't around too many people, it was just us walking around the outside of the school. It's a beautiful walk especially during the spring when all the cherry blossom trees would bloom. I looked towards the taller male, and his signature smile was shining brightly. I tilt my head in a way to get him to ask the question.

"Would you want to be my training partner?"

I nodded my head smoothly. Wonder why he was afraid to ask me. It was like he was reading my mind because he had answered that exact question,

"You're one of the strongest heroes in the hero's course. I want to train with you to get us both stronger. We could start off with sparring to see where we are both at."

I nodded my head. It was strange hearing that I'm one of the strongest. I didn't expect that at all, but I guess with everyone trying to bring me down, I guess I haven't noticed really.

"We could ask Mr Aizawa to use one of the gyms, or maybe one of the battle arenas."

I suggested. He smiles widely and nods his head. I pulled out my cell and looked at the time, it was getting closer to class time and I let him know. He nods his head and walks me to class. Once we got to my class he smiles and tells me to have a great day. I wave back, entering the hell show of a class. I could hear some of the girls snickering, it was Ela again. I just roll my eyes and take my seat. Unlucky for me, the green eyed devil sits right behind me, she then grips on to my hair. Pulling it harshly, causing me to whip my head back. Towering over me, due to the fact that she was standing up and I was sitting down, she tries to intimidate me.

My father is a giant, her standing over me held no power at all. I'm not scared of my own father, what made her think she would scare me. I hold an icy glare at her as she snarls at me.

"What is it?"

I questioned, not caring at all. She attempts to slam my head into a desk, but I quickly grip her wrist hard and prevent my face from going into a desk. I was quick to move, as I jump out of my chair. Flipping mid-air to twist Ela's wrist, I pin her wrist to her back and push her into the chair, causing her to lean over.

"Whatever your issue is with me, I would recommend ending it. It's petty, there's no need. Hero's don't attack other hero's. Your ass would be as good as grass out in the real world if you think tactics like that will work. You don't scare me, but I bet on my stone cold aura that you fear me. More than you would ever know."

She started shaking a bit, she struggles and wiggles against me the whole time. I let her go swiftly, and walk back to my seat. I sit down and wait for Mr Aizawa to enter the class room.

"You're a stone cold ice bitch, Todoroki. Know your fucking place. Stay away from Togata."

I roll my eyes as class begins. I take out the needed materials and began writing down some notes.

It was nearing the end of the school day, I was given permission to use one of the battle grounds to train with Togata. I had put on my gym uniform with the jacket as well. I had put on some wraps to make sure my hands wouldn't freeze and I put some hand warmers with it. Once I was set, I headed to the battle ground. I was stretching as I waited for Togata to come, and once he did, I nodded my head at him. He threw something up in the air and once it landed the battle would begin.

I waited for the coin to drop, and as it did I saw him sinking into the ground. Knowing him and his quirk he would more than likely want to burst through behind me. I faked a forward attack, and waited for him to pop out, before making an ice arrow and throwing it behind me, he swiftly dodged it as he attempted to kick me. I held my arms up to catch his leg, knowing he could probably phase through it, to which he did, and I sent my ice out quick enough to prevent myself from getting hit, along with making it blast me to the side to make it seem like I got hit.

The ice blast caused Togata to tumble, he looks at me in shock. He didn't expect my reaction timing to be quick, I stood back on my feet, making a bow and arrow, and shooting multiple arrows at him, knowing he would have to dodge, he sank underground. His next plan of attack would possibly be from the side, knowing behind didn't work out too well. All I had to do was predict on which side. Though I didn't have to, I instead created icicles in my hands and blasted myself upwards, he came for an attack on the side only to get rained on by my ice senbons. He couldn't dodge in time and took the hits.

"Shit, that's cold!"

He said out loud. I just nodded my head. He then puts his hands up in a surrender fashion.

"That was brutal and amazing sunshine.. can you give me a few pointers and I'll do the same for you?"

I nodded my head,

"You always attack from behind first, try changing that up, your opponent might be able to predict that. Along with expect that your opponent can be higher up in the air or lower in the ground. Watch them and see how their quirk functions before you start."

He nods his head as well. He smiles at me brightly and I just wave him off.

"Let's do a no quirk fight. I want to see how strong you are without the ice."

"Alright. Let's start."

I said, we both stood at opposite ends, and this time we would attack without the usage of our quirk. I only used my quirk to toss an icicle up in the air, and once it hit the ground, I lunges towards Togata. I go in for a punch and he dodged it swiftly, he attacks my legs and I was able to jump over it in time. I used his leg to spring me up higher. It wasn't much for height, but it gave me a better advantage point.

I charge at him with my fist again, and he grabs it this time and was able to keep me in place to knock me over with his leg. I go flying to the side, rolling a bit. I quickly get up and wait for him. He faked a left and swings with his right, I kicked him hard in the stomach, and he landed firmly on the ground. He gets up as well and we keep hitting punches back and forth. Neither of us giving up.

This time I went to go punch him and he grabs my fist, he wasn't grabbing them the other times, just blocking. This time was his mistake however. I grab his arm and twist myself over to be on top of him. I was on his shoulders, elbowing him, as he tries to get me off. His hands were on my thighs and attempting to pull me off. I didn't budge and squeezed his head a bit harder.

I then lean back, pulling both of our weights, and knocked us both to the ground. He looks up at me and begins to blush a bit, and he finally taps out, I was still squeezing before he did.

We untangle ourselves and we were both out of breath. He rolls over to be next to me as the both of us look towards the setting sky. It was an orange tint with red clouds as the night sky began to form in.

"You've got many tricks, sunshine."

He said while breathing heavily. I nodded my head.

"After the first kick I got scared that I had hurt you. I'm glad I didn't."

He mentions. I turn to look at him to see he was already staring at me. I just nod my head softly. I then sit up and stretch my back out a bit, and he was quick to get up. He holds out a hand for me to grab on to, and I grab it and we lift myself up.

"I'm going to get a shower. I'm all sweaty from the fight."

He nods his head at my statement.

"I'll walk you home. It's getting late, my dad would kill me if I didn't walk a girl home this late."

He says with a smile while laughing, I nodded my head. I then walk towards the girls locker room and turned on the shower. It was a hot shower, and I was a bit cold from using my quirk earlier. I strip off my gym uniform and hop into the shower. Once I finished I met up with Togata, my hair was still dripping wet, but I didn't care too much. When I get home I'm going to pass out on my bed.