The Test Of Quirks

I am horrible at updating. Thank you to those who are still reading this story, title might be changed 💜

"Don't think I'll go easy on you either, pretty boy."
~Y/n Todoroki
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning class. Suit up. Meet me at Gym Gamma."

That's how this morning started off. Miss Yamaka, had greeted class 2-B this way. So far she has been an excellent teacher. She's pulled me aside a few times to see how I was doing, which was rather interesting because my last teacher didn't give a damn about me. It was a nice change of pace. Also this class, almost everyone got along with each other, which was also pretty nice as well. It really takes a good teacher to know their students and takes an even better one to understand their students and make sure they're doing well.

I've noticed that some of the classes were student lead, and it was mostly us teaching each other about certain topics and some points that were important. Miss Yamaka would step in and tell us a few more facts that were important if we needed to know them. The Big Three and I get up out of our seats and head towards the drawers that were opening. Mine was the last one, as I was the last to enter the class. I grab the case and Nejire latches on to me by the arm. We walked towards the locker room that was closest to Gym Gamma, and quickly out on our hero suits.

Ever since I began my work studies with Mirko she's changed a bit of my outfit to help me be more flexible. She thought the leggings had restricted my movement too much, so she had me wearing shorts that were super stretchy. She also had me wearing long socks that matched my hero outfit, because she understood that my legs could get cold as well. She made sure the company put in little slots to make sure I can put my little pocket heaters on my leg if I ever needed them. She had allowed me to keep the sleeveless jacket with a hoodie, along with my gloves. As well as the boots I was wearing, however she did have the company make them lighter weight as she wants me to have more agility.

I have to admit, the new suit didn't look half bad, in fact it made me feel lighter. It was weird. Mirko had also respected the choice of me wanting to wear my wraps and I could never thank her enough for that. Once I was fully dressed, I walked over to Nejire who was almost done getting dressed. She smiles at me as she puts the rest of her suit over her arms.

The two of us then wait for the other girls before walking out together. When we got to the gym we could see it was sectioned off into different parts. 7 parts to be exact. I knew there were 13 of us and if you do the math, battles will be one versus one. The unlucky 7th group would have to face someone rather not part of this class, or a teacher.

"I know all of you have your provisional license and you already have your internships in line. I want to see for myself if you have what it takes to not be killed out there. This will be for the rest of the day. You have 10 minutes to survive or to detain the person you're going against. I will heal all of you after each battle. Now I know this class has an uneven number. Mr Aizawa here decided to help us in this training, as sometimes you can't rely on your quirk. I have Ectoplasm here to help me take notes on what you personally need to work on. This day is solo matchmaking, next week I know Kari will be gone and so we'll do duos. I'm giving you all a ball and head over to the corresponding number. We've sectioned them off and labeled them. Red will rotate, Blue stays in the "battle field" per say. When you are about to face the same classmate, let me know I'll switch it up so everyone faces each other."

With that Miss Yamaka starts tossing us red or blue balls. I was lucky enough to get a red one with the number 2 labeled on it. I walked over to where I needed to go. It looked like my first match up was against Shina Kari, who had a fire quirk.