The Famous what now?

"Not much for words huh? That's okay, I'll get you to crack eventually."
~Mirko

Walking down the halls with Nejire felt nice. Her positive bubbly energy really kept the negative energy away. It was nice to feel this positivity, she knew what she was doing. More often times than not she was always happy. There was only a few times that I noticed she wasn't too happy, but once seeing me, Amajiki, or Togata her smile would show again.

It's what made me and her become so close. She would always try her best to make sure I was happy and trying to show more emotion. Me and her have done some girly things, as she would often drag me out of the house to get nails done or to just go clothes shopping.

As we were walking down the hall, we could see people waving at her more often than usual. People would also wave at me, but not as much as Nejire. We could also see people rolling their eyes as they saw me, which was nothing new. We both noticed this as we walked towards the boys.

"Hey why's everyone waving at us?"

I decided to ask. Nejire also tilts her head questioning the same thing. Togata smiles and pulls out his phone. He stands shoulder to shoulder with me as he shows me UA's article. It was announced that they were considered as UA's big three. It was a huge honor to be announced that and within our second year too? That was even better.

"Whoa! Look at that! They officially announced us as the Big Three?? That's amazing!"

Nejire says jumping up and down. She pulls Amajiki into a hug, which he gets super flustered over and Togata just laughs at it. I shake my head slightly. They already knew they were getting tons of spotlight. We've known this for a few months now, and I couldn't be prouder to see my friends get such an honor.

"Todoroki, you didn't read the rest of the article.."

I heard Amajiki say. I tilted my head in confusion. Why on earth would I need to read the rest. Either way I continued reading on, my eyes widen.

"Y/N Todoroki, our strongest and number one student."

The article started out. I was surprised and shocked. I guess a lot of people were as well, but there were a selective few who were congratulating me. I took the phone out of Togata's hands and read some of the comments. I smirk a bit, knowing that they would be negative. Though there were a lot of positives coming through as well. I could feel Togata looking over my shoulder and i could see his smile as he read the positive comments.

"You're getting good publicity. I'm proud of you!"

It took me a second to hear what he said, I turn my head to look at him and just stare. I could feel everything in the background go silent, and all my focus went to him. I could feel my heart eating within my ears. My mouth was slightly open as I was trying to register what he said..

He said he was proud and of me? I've never heard those words put together about me. He placed his hand on my shoulder softly as he saw that I stopped looking at his phone.

"Y....N..."

A soft voice had said, but I was still in my head, trying to wrap around the thought of someone being proud of me. That doesn't happen often. I quickly gave Mirio his phone back and walked away from the group. Why on earth did those words have a weird affect on me? Out of any words, those were the ones to make my heart shake. I could feel someone following me. Once I got to a secluded area I stopped and turn around. I was face to face with Nejire. She was holding a concerned look on her face as she holds my hand softly.

"I promised to take care of you, I'm here for you and you know that, did Mirio offend you in any way?"

I shook my head at her softly. I could feel my face heat up,