Unofficial Mission

Mirio and I had kept our relationship rather private. Just because 1. I'm a very private person, and 2. We are both in our final year here at UA, and we don't want villains to target the other just to hurt the other. Maybe one day we will go public, but as of right now, we are keeping it to our small group of friends. Which was just Amajiki and Nejire. We knew Nejire wouldn't say anything about it.

"Hey sunshine,"

Mirio started out. We were currently in a study hall session. Miss Yamaka allowed us to go wherever in the school so that we could study for our first test. She was testing something with us, she wanted us to have a better class average on the first exam. So in response she's letting us have a study hall today. Mirio and I took this opportunity to hang out in the library together.

"I know you want to keep our relationship private, but I do want to take you out for a date. Does Saturday work with your schedule?"

I looked around the library before pulling out my phone to look at my schedule for work studies. I then nodded my head. He smiles brightly and I shake my head, allowing a smile to appear on my face. I take a quick scan around the library before reaching over to where he was and giving him a kiss on his cheek. My sudden boldness appeared due to the fact that he was smiling and he had asked me out on a date. For some reason my body reacted before I had a chance to think it all the way through. This was to show appreciation to the blonde male in front of me.

"Whats got you all flustered, Togata?"

I smirked teasingly. This causes him to blush even more. He covers his face with the book he was studying with, I got out my notes and began highlighting things that would possibly be on the exam. Mirio's blushing finally ceased and he had questioned what I was doing.

"These were part of the main objectives of each chapter Miss Yamaka assigned us. I've noticed a pattern in her teaching style and examination style. She talks about these objectives more often than other information and each time I've been right. Hence why i do well on her exams."

Mirio nodded his head as he looked over the content I highlighted. He started taking notes to help him study more as a group of girls came walking over towards us. They were second years and more than excited to talk to the blonde next to me.

"Togata-senpai, what are you doing in the library?"

One of the girls had asked. He smiles at them, but not as brightly as he would have when seeing me. It's the little things I've started to notice. I could tell he was a little irritated by the fact that we weren't alone anymore.

"We have an exam coming up. I am studying with Y/N here because she tends to ace them!"

He states to the girls. They all giggle,

"Would you mind giving us studying tips at all? I heard you were good at giving advice on hero situations~"

A girl with bright lightening blue hair had asked while twirling her hair. She was flirting and Mirio for some unknown reason never knows when someone is flirting with him. It could be in his nature to help and be gleeful.

"I'm studying for an exam at the moment, I should focus on-"

"Pretty please! It won't take too much of your time."

A girl with pink hair interrupted, I rolled my eyes and debated internally on whether or not to live up to my reputation, but he was right he should be focusing on this exam. I know his test scores for the first exam were never as good as his later ones.

"He has to study if he wants to have all A's this semester, he has a tendency to not do as well on the first exam. So please leave him alone to study."

I stated nice and calmly. I could hear them scoff. They looked at Mirio one last time before walking away. I could tell he let out a breath of relief. We decided to take a little break from studying as he decided to ask what Class 1-A was doing today.