13

Thus can my love excuse the slow offence
Of my dull bearer when from thee I speed:
From where thou art why should I haste me thence?
Till I return, of posting is no need.
O! what excuse will my poor beast then find,
When swift extremity can seem but slow?
Then should I spur, though mounted on the wind,
In winged speed no motion shall I know,
Then can no horse with my desire keep pace.
Therefore desire, (of perfect'st love being made)
Shall neigh, no dull flesh, in his fiery race;
But love, for love, thus shall excuse my jade-
Since from thee going, he went wilful-slow,
Towards thee I'll run, and give him leave to go

~~~~~~~~

WILBUR POV CHAPTER 12 ! 

~~~~~~~~

waking up in the morning is always the hardest for me. Rolling out of bed i slump in front of my mirror. Lav probably isn't awake yet i thought, but i'll shoot her a text. 

fuck what do i write. I could write song lyrics? no that's too weird. You just properly met her yesterday Will. Mama ain't raise no pussy though. here, I'll just tell her to dress warm. its supposed to be cold today. I don't want her freezing to death. then again I could always just lend her my sweatshirt. no, not yet. too soon. fuck she has a boyfriend. why hasn't she mentioned him yet? is she embarrassed ? fuck just send the stupid text will.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lav 

me : wear something cozy today, I have a plan :)) ( by the way , dont ask what it is >:( you'll see! ) -wil

~~~~~~~~~~

thats good right? maybe a little harsh on the :)) but it's already sent.

I look back up at myself in the mirror. I need a haircut. 

I put on my round glasses and a grew crewneck. crewneck's seem to be all I own now. I slip on some fuzzy gorilla socks (she won't see) and make a mug of tea. sitting in my car i notice traffic is light today, causing me to arrive early. 

I know its dangerous to walk and text but this morning the foot traffic was light, so i took the opportunity to check my twitter while walking to the office. all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye i see someone charging at me... no... the door. 

I look up to see no one other than Lav. 

"fuck Lav I thought i was about to get mugged" i said still in shock

"nah, i just beat you" she said. she had an evil playful look in her eye. I raised my eyebrows at her and stared at her. I knew what needed to be done

"oh yeah?" i said, but before she could get a chance to respond i had already swung the door open bolting towards the stairs.

she's fast. within 10 seconds she had caught up to me. now it was a race. I don't hurt women or take pride in it (unlike tommy) but when she ripped my glasses off I knew it was on. I grabbed the sleeve of her beautiful green sweater and whipped her back (not kinky) 

Soon i found myself being pulled down. did she fall? did I fall? all i know is that now i was on top of her. I tried to not pant in her face but she was looking up at me with her beautiful green eyes, I can't pull away my heart is beating so fast and hard I can hear it in my ear. god she probably can too.

I don't even realize that i'm on TOP of her, i'm too lost in her trance. Suddenly she places her hand on my chest. Butterflies fill my stomach. 

"wil?" she said softly, her face inches away from mine. 

"Lavender?" i try to say calmly but my voice cracks and i grow sweatier. I waited to see if she was going to say something. or do something. what if she kisses me. would she kiss me? god I hope she would kiss me. shes so beautiful, I want to kiss her. maybe this is the moment

I swallow and wait a few more moments before her palm digs into my chest, causing her to flip me over as she runs to the top of the stairwell. did she just purposely mind fuck me? did i get the wrong impression? oh god I can't believe i thought she was going to kiss me.

its hard to stay mad at her when she's jumping up and down, but she deserves payback. She's had her blissful moment. As she runs down the hallway I  quietly pick myself up, and before her or i know it, i've got her tackled on the floor. i'm on top.

I breathe heavily as i smile looking down at her shocked face as she pants. she's just so flawless. part of me thinks I should just kiss her right now. but i cant. instead, i lean in close to her, our noses almost touching as I grab her waist (which is pretty impressive considering im in push up position over her)

I lightly press my hand to her waist

"lav?" i say quietly to her as my face becomes serious

her pupils dilate and her breathing becomes heavier  as she parts her mouth. 

"Wilbur?" she says in reply 

I pull my head down even further. my lips are almost touching hers as i lower my body. her head tries to move upwards but right before our lips touch I smile and put my index finger in the small space in between our lips and whisper

"you're going to get me a noise complaint"