28

From fairest creatures we desire increase,
That thereby beauty's rose might never die,
But as the riper should by time decease,
His tender heir might bear his memory;
But thou, contracted to thine own bright eyes,
Feed'st thy light's flame with self-substantial fuel,
Making a famine where abundance lies,
Thyself thy foe, to thy sweet self too cruel.
Thou that art now the world's fresh ornament
And only herald to the gaudy spring
Within thine own bud buriest thy content,
And, tender churl, mak'st waste in niggarding.
Pity the world, or else this glutton be,
To eat the world's due, by the grave and thee.

~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n : i know this story's a little fast paced, but i mean what can i say? love at first sight.... and also i know that a lot of people don't necessarily enjoy reading 50 chapter stories on wattpad... (not saying i dont) but i try to make everything short...

~~~~~~~~~~~

a lot of cute fluff :) 

february 14th 2021 :) 

it had been about a month of wil and i dating, and he still surprises me in ways that makes me feel like we're an old married couple. this morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes, and when i opened my eyes and sat up, in the corner of the room there was a large light brown teddy bear, surrounded by all different heart shaped boxes of candy and chocolates, and right in the center of it there were two cutely wrapped boxes on top of each other 

grinning and eagerly biting my lip i hopped up and walked to it. when i got closer i saw that the bottom box had a see-through plastic lid with a little lemon tart inside of it. but it didn't look like the ones from the bakery, this one looked a little bit more scrappy. 

the second box was a lot smaller, and it was wrapped in light yellow wrapping paper. unwrapping it, i found another lid at the top. it was some sort of jewelry? maybe? 

it was. taking the lid off, my eyes were laid upon a thin chained necklace with a little heart pendant. it wasn't one of those cheap Walmart generic necklaces, this looked expensive. the metal was cold pressed against my chest, but it fit.

opening the larger box, my nose was met with a sweet aroma, sweeter than the smell of pancakes that originally woke me up. the tart was still warm, meaning he must have had my sleep schedule all timed out. there was a cute little knife beside it and the tart rested on a china plate.

picking up the plate i noticed that the bottom of the box was a sheet of paper, slightly stained, but not from the tart. it had multiple different small dried coffee stains, and when i picked it up and examined it closely, i saw that there were faint indents pushing through. 

i flipped the scrap over and gasped. written neatly in tight cursive was a lemon tart recipe, the exact recipe i used with my grandma. then my eyes shot to the top right corner. May 13th 2008. this was the year that i started baking with my grandmother. this was the original recipe.

how did wil get his hands on this? he hadn't went to my grandmas house had he? he didn't have her cell? did he find her number in a phone book? did she post it to him? 

my mind was racing trying to figure out how on earth he could have gotten this, but my thoughts were merely interrupted by a figure sitting criss cross next to me. i didn't even hear wil come in. he watched silently as if he was waiting for me. waiting for something. had i missed something? 

i grabbed the box about to slip the paper back in when i noticed, the bottom of the box still wasn't empty. two slips of paper were still at the bottom. 

picking them up i made eye contact with wil before i flipped them over. he nodded and moved his eyes to the mysterious sheets of paper signaling me to continue and to flip them. 

once i flipped them over, i saw in large letters across the top "Brighton City Airport" and below on both the tickets was the word "Vienna, Austria" written in fine letters.