29

So are you to my thoughts as food to life,
Or as sweet seasoned showers are to the ground;
And for the peace of you I hold such strife
As 'twixt a miser and his wealth is found;
Now proud as an enjoyer, and anon
Doubting the filching age will steal his treasure;
Now counting best to be with you alone,
Then better'd that the world may see my pleasure;
Sometime all full with feasting on your sight,
And by and by clean starved for a look;
Possessing or pursuing no delight
Save what is had or must from you be took.
Thus do I pine and surfeit day by day,
Or gluttoning on all, or all away.

~~~~~~~~~

wednesday, april 28th 2021

boarding the plane with wilbur was nothing like boarding a plane with jack. jack was a snob when it came to flight attendants. stupid flight attendants. 

wil grabbed my hand eagerly as we got closer and closer to take off. 

"i'm so excited. i'm going to take you to my favorite sites and we'll eat cheese and drink wine like we're rich" he exclaimed grinning widely. 

"you've been to vienna?" i replied, cocking a brow 

"oh! no sorry, growing up vienna was always my fantasy place, i always dreamed of taking the most beautiful girl there, and well i did my research to make sure it was perfect if i ever did" he said quietly, blushing and pursing his lips from beneath his hair. 

my cheeks were on fire. listening to that sentence was a wake up call. i wanted to spend the rest of my life with wilbur. he is the one true man out of all the boys i've dated that, made me feel like a capable woman. he could've chosen any one of his streamer friends or any random girl he met to take to vienna, but, he's taking me, and well shit, we've only known each other for.. 4 months.

"you good?" wil says nudging my arm a little, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"yeah, i'm good" i say nuzzling myself into wil's arms, never wanting to let go. 

drowsily, i mumbled "i love you" to him, as my eyes slowly became glued shut. the soft whir of the white noise inside the plane eliminated all thoughts, taking off, everything slowly became dark as i entered a calm sleep.