LAVENDER'S ATTRIBUTES IN DESC : GET TO KNOW LAVENDER!

age : 21

height : 5'2 

skin : porcelain

weight :103 pounds

nickname : Lav, Bailey

sexuality : bi

aesthetic value : "e-girl"/ punk / hippie type shit

pronouns : she/her

hair : silky, thin, brown hair 

eyes : green

favorite color : light blue/tan/jade

extrovert, is nice to everyone when she firsts meets them until given a reason not to, overthinks a lot, is logical to some degree. 

occupation : unknown? she's kinda just sitting at her computer all day i guess

addictions : vodka, nicotine. 

instruments : cello. 

mother : deceased 

father : lives with new family

music : matt maltese, the Lumineers, ricky montgomery, sir chloe, and basically anything classical as well. 

biggest weaknesses : she's really bad at realizing that she's in a bad situation, but once she realizes, she takes control and as good at saying no. 

top/bottom/switch : switch 

hobbies : collects rocks and guitar strings, paints/sketches, journals, sings with wil.

daily makeup style/ life style desc: lavender isn't full hardcore goth or anything she just likes to contour her nose and wear eye liner, but she's soft, at home she likes to lie around in black sweats and a loose shirt (probably wil's) 

personality : super sweet personality, super bubbly and happy with people she trusts or first meets. with jack she tried to be bubbly but he didn't like loudness so often she acted and felt as though she was living in the 50s with a husband who'd come home from work and yell at her while drinking. but she likes dogs and bunnies and would like to live out her life as if she were still a teen in a more cottagecore coming of age movie with a little bit of flavor. 

dislikes : toxic masculinity, any abuse, people who wont shut up, egotistical bastards, fuck boys, hood boys, boys who try to act like they're tough and could pull anyone, just most boys in general. belle delphine. fanta. kettlecorn (like who eats that shit) the smell inside a playground slide, public bouncy house gyms, kids between 6-11, teenage boys, dirt under the fingernails, people who don't brush their tongue, people who bite their lip intensely trying to turn someone on when they're just too full of themselves (again, fuckboys) 100 gecs, white girls (even tho she's pale asf) starbucks, again, anyone resembling belle delphine. teenage girls between 12-15 (specifically the ones who walk around in a tube top and ass shorts thinking they're hot as fuck when they're children (except the actual alt baddies who can pull it off) chicken. 

likes : tall people (even tho she hates them) cream soda, harmonizing, cute little cottages with stone chimneys, nostalgia books ( a light in the attic, stellaluna, matilda, I was so mad, a bad case of the stripes, ribbon rescue, junie b jones etc) webkinz, DS games from 2012, pbs online games, the smell of green tea, cigarettes, old mango juul pods, banana ice PuffBars, low waisted jeans, dark acadamia, monster (pipeline punch) blue takis, grandmas knitting, the smell of old books and wet wood, forests, nature in general, tight hugs, wilbur's dick, vodka, handmade jewelry, turtle necks, sweater vests, laundry detergent, satin sheets, lace slips, the color pink and tan and maroon etc, wil.