25

Devouring Time, blunt thou the lion's paws,
And make the earth devour her own sweet brood;
Pluck the keen teeth from the fierce tiger's jaws,
And burn the long-liv'd Phoenix in her blood;
Make glad and sorry seasons as thou fleets,
And do whate'er thou wilt, swift-footed Time,
To the wide world and all her fading sweets;
But I forbid thee one more heinous crime:
O, carve not with the hours my love's fair brow,
Nor draw no lines there with thine antique pen!
Him in thy course untainted do allow
For beauty's pattern to succeeding men.
Yet do thy worst, old Time! Despite thy wrong
My love shall in my verse ever live young.

~~~~~~~~~

Monday, January 18th 2021

waking up to roll over and see wil's shirtless torso gave me butterflies all over again. even though he was still asleep, i crawled over to lay on his bare chest. last night happened. it really did.

my whole body felt as if i was made out of rusty metal, struggling to move, but my head felt a rush every time i looked at him. i gently kissed his soft chest over and over again until i reached his neck, then his slightly stubbled jaw. i knew that shaving would be his first thing he'd do today.

i kissed his temple, then slowly sat up, turned around and set my foot down on the floor, but right as i did so i felt a strong hand grasp mine. never the wrist. i was suddenly pulled back and wrapped in wil's arms as he kissed my head and pressed himself into me.

"i love you" he repeated in a whisper after each soft kiss he planted on me. he reminded me of a mother to her newborn baby. we laid against each other silently for a short while, before getting up. it was now 7:25. 

i shook myself off wil and sprinted to go get dressed. since i had left everything over at my grandmothers, i had no clothes, so last week wil took me clothes shopping. apparently famous streamers made... a bit of money. 

throwing on a black skirt, one of wil's white crewnecks, and Demonias, i was almost set. i went to the bathroom and blew my curtain bangs out of my face huffing. i needed to do something with my hair. so i curled back my bangs, and the bottom of my hair and a little in between and fluffed it all up before throwing eyeliner on and dark eye shadow in my waterline.

looking at myself, i guess i was sort of an e-girl. not a belle delphine type stereotypical "e-girl"
more of a "i wear skirts, sweaters, eye liner, i haven't slept in days, i drink week old monster, i light incense, i skate, and i smoke hardcore cigarettes and weed" type "e-girl" 

fumbling with my makeup brushes, i feel a chin pop up onto my head and his hands resting on my shoulders. 

"you're so pretty" he whispered as if he couldn't believe what was in the mirror in front of him. i let out a small chuckle and suck in my cheeks to do my contour. 

"let me try" he said grabbing the brush out of my hand and rubbing it on his cheek. this time i audibly laughed

"do you even know where your cheekbones are" i wheezed while taking the brush from him.

"suck in" i said making a fish face as he tried to do the same. lightly stroking the brush across his cheekbones i whispered to myself "he hasn't shaved yet. im surprised" and right then, his hand shot to the drawer pulling out a razor and shaving cream

"how the fuck do i take this shit off" he said in a slightly concerned tone but then breaking a small smile when i wiped his cheek off with a cold makeup wipe. he slouched and grinned that cat smile and i could swear i heard him purr.

wil had a long stream today, so i hardly saw him during work hours, but i did spend most of my time watching it from the other side. it was fun to see him laugh with his friends online. he really didn't seem to be too fond of "tommyinnit" or as he liked to call him "the child" but i guess it made sense, because listening to him over the voice call he was a bit loud. but i don't think wil genuinely hated him. 

watching him have so much fun on minecraft made me have an urge to be like him. i wanted cool friends that i could play video games with, and so i opened my browser and typed in "minecraft" then my computer model.

holy fuck. it was $30.00 , or £21.00. i sighed relentlessly, but still clicked install and typed my credit card number into the small box. was this even worth it? 

once i had fully installed the game onto my computer and came up with a username (egirlcigarettes) i looked up some "servers." and typed in the IP addresses for Mineplex and Hypixel which i guess were the two big servers. easy enough. i guess next was discord. 

i felt like a pro now, even though i hadn't even purchased a rank on mineplex, or joined more than 3 discord servers. i realized that when you download discord and minecraft you have to get used to not being shy.

~~

after the day had ended wil and i made it back to his house and he said he was taking a shower, so i took advantage and looked around a bit more. i wanted to know him better. walking to his bookshelf i picked up some family photos aging back to when he was probably about 12 or 13. it was so cute to see wil's face grow in each picture, along with his height. 

grabbing a book from the window sill i saw that there was a little pink nub sticking out from it. i pulled it out to see that it was a sewing pin, that looked exactly like the one i lost. looking at it closer, i heard a voice from behind me which startled me to the point where i dropped the pin.

"i found that on my shoe about 3 weeks ago when i left the office." wil said chuckling as i turned around. he was wearing nothing but a towel, his wet hair dripping down onto his chest. looking at him gave me butterflies immediately.

"yea- uhm- t-this is my pin then." i said stuttering, still stunned by his frame in broad day light. the sun was setting through the window, so it gave a warm glow to his body. 

"i uh wanted to test the hyperb-" i said but was interrupted 

"it was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop" he finished. 

"indeed it is very quiet at the entrance, it brings me peace quite honestly." he added walking closer to me before wrapping his arms around me and putting his chin on my head. i smelled his freshly washed body, he smelled like warm desert in a way. clean, but sweet. then the towel dropped. 

~~~~~~~~~

another a/n, uh comment if you want smut i honestly need to know if i should write it or not because i feel like it would sure spice up the story yk?