31

"get out of my room." vinnie said sternly as he stood up from the bed, and fixed the towel wrapping around his waist tightly, as he walked toward his closet, not even bothered to look at the man with long blonde hair at the door.

        "i just wanna say sorry though.."

the words that came out straight of the man with long blonde hair and blue eyes' mouth sounded unbelievable for not only vinnie, but troy too who was sitting up at the edge of vinnie's bed. both of them remained quiet, still shook at the fact that jordan apologised.

jordan who was still standing at the door with kio beside him let out a small sigh before he continued, "i know these past few weeks have been really exhausting for us three, but i don't see the point of keep going, if you know what i mean? are we really going to let that girl ruined our friendship that we built for years?"

for a split second, vinnie had a little hope that jordan really changed, but the hope vanished when jordan referred to emily as 'the girl' as in like to say emily was nothing, but just a random girl that ruined their friendship, when in his eyes, she was the reason that he was happy at the moment. not jordan, or even any of his other friends apart from troy gave him the attention he craved like emily gave to him today.

before vinnie could spoke up about his thoughts, troy cut him to it as he spoke up his own. " i don't see why you referred emily as 'the girl' but it really bothered me so much because kio did the same too few days ago. i would love to be friend with you again jordan, but not when you're still acting immature." troy said, with his hands moving infront of him in the air as he looked forward to jordan and kio repeatedly.

not even bothered to add something to troy's words, because he knew troy and him were having the same thoughts at the moment, vinnie just continued his walks to his closet, leaving the three guys behind.

from inside of his closet, while pulling his sweatpants up, he heard kio's voice. "you two really need to get your shit together, because what the actual fuck? why are you two protecting her like she's a sorta jewellery or something?" with troy responding back to him.

rolling his eyes, he tied the laces on his sweatpants quickly to joined the argument they were having outside. running his right fingers covered rings over his wet black hair, he walked out of the closet to see troy now standing right across from kio and jordan. each three of them had a frustrated reaction planted on their faces.

"can you guys maybe argue somewhere else? i'm tired and i would like to go to sleep without having you guys in here." vinnie sternly said, walking toward his gaming table to take his phone that was on top of it.

"but vinnie- you need to realise that she's not good for you, bro!" kio grumbled, running his hand through his fluffy hair frustratedly.

"look, you know i really appreciate you for worrying about me. but really, i know what's best for me. even if she's not good for me, at least she's helping me, even a little bit through this shitty time of my life when none of you aren't! so don't pull the 'oh she wrecked you once, what if it happens again' shit on me, okay?" vinnie snapped, shocking all three of his friends in the room, especially jordan when he saw the confidence in vinnie when he was speaking out his words.

" but man you can't put your hope in her too high! i'm here for you! i've been here for you for days now, and you only talk to her today! so how could you say i don't care about you? i was the only person that noticed how messy you were before troy even was!" kio hollered as he pointed toward troy who was calmly standing in front of him, an uninterested look was planted on his face.