42

read chapter 41 first if you haven't <3

      throwing his phone onto the dashboard of his car, after he sent some messages to all devyn, noah and dixie, jordan leaned back on the car seat, with the heaviest breath coming out of his mouth.

jordan was already at emily's apartment building parking lots. while he was waiting for the others to come, his old conversations with vinnie were flashed on his head.

flashback

sitting on top of the roof of the sway gaming house, vinnie and jordan looked in front of them to see nothing but the night dark sky that was decorated with shining stars and a full moon, and some houses in their neighbourhood.

they just got back from dinner with their other friends, but they wanted to spend some times together and vinnie figured, going up to the roof of the house was the greatest place.

"y'know.. this all seems very surreal." vinnie spoke up, stopping the silence moment they had as he pulled his knees up and put his arms on top of them.

"what seems surreal?" jordan asked, confused as he took a look at his bestfriend for a split second before he looked back to the sky above their heads.

"the fact that we're famous now and all.. and the fact that you're here to go through this amazing journey with me is just.. very great.." vinnie said with a wide grin on his face, overwhelmed to everything they achieved together.

"yeah.. i'm very thankful that we met and just be friends almost immediately. i don't know what would happened if i hadn't met you.." jordan snickered, rubbing his hands together as the wind got colder.

"yeah.. everything would just feel wrong without you." vinnie huffed out, looking at the ground beneath them.

"i could say the same thing to you, vin.. i really appreciate you for always being with me." jordan said slowly, a small smile planted on his face.

"i really hope we would never leave each other's side.." vinnie said.

"yup.. and not get into a fight over a girl?" jordan added as vinnie chuckled before he nodded, agreeing with what jordan said.

the sweet memory slowly faded as another one flashed before his eyes.

it was sharp 13:26 o'clock when the front door to the house was knocked a few times, loudly. and since jordan was the only one that was at the house that day, he walked out of the kitchen to opened the door for whoever behind it. he thought it would be one of his roommates that forgot their keys, and when he opened the door to revealed who it was, he was right when it was one of his roommates.. but he didn't expect it would be vinnie.

even though jordan was very aware with what happened last night; since devyn told him about her plans, vinnie looking miserable with his eyes red and hooded and messy brunette hair didn't really shocked him. what surprised him the most was when vinnie showed up to the house..

and just as things couldn't get anymore surprising, vinnie pulled him into a tight and warm hug, making jordan startled as vinnie cried on his shoulder, as he awkwardly rubbed vinnie's back with his right hand.