40

emily sat on the balcony to her apartment, the curtains behind her flew around slowly as the wind started to get very windy. the sky looked dark and cloudy despite of it was only like 4 p.m, probably going to rain soon.

wrapped her arms around her waist, she stood close to the balcony, and looked out to the view infront of her, with nothing in her mind but what just happened few hours ago, that simply affected her once beautiful day.

after she woke up from her accidental nap 15 minutes ago, her mind went quickly to what jordan told her. something that she would never expected he would say. knowing that she need to calm herself down and think about it, she stood there on the balcony, thinking of how much her life was wrecked.

so, rubbing her left arm using her right's palm, emily sat on the chair on the balcony, flashing back to everything that jordan said.

        she has to admit; almost everything jordan said felt like the truth in her opinion. emily just felt dumb for thinking devyn and vinnie wouldn't have been doing anything else that night. but, they were together at the moment, that was what wrecked and confused her feelings the most.

        "you're just going to let him get away because he was drunk.."

        jordan's words interrupted her thoughts as she felt her heart ache all over again. everything that jordan said make her heart ache all over again.

        but was all this would affect the relationship vinnie and her just worked on again though?

        her subconscious asked, making emily let out a sigh as she, herself didn't know the answer to that.

        the night they spent few days ago, when the truths were all unfold, seem very distant now that emily knew what else happened that night. making her rethink her choices again.

        even though vinnie apologised, for leaving and everything, it still bugged her that he never mentioned her what else happened at devyns house. and in the words of jordan; she thought giving a blowjob was already crossed the line.

        emily brought her knees up to her chest as she wrapped her arms around them, her head empty now that she really didn't know what just happened few days ago, and what would happened in the future.

        would she even talked to vinnie after this?

        the thought of it made her to reached her right hand out to the small table beside the chair, where her phone was at. displaying still on the screen, vinnie messages from hours ago were still left unread.

vin
i'm home, now. what are you doing?
hello
are you okay, em?
give me or troy a call if you need anything, pls.

        she closed her eyes shut at the messages as she threw her head back, the feelings crashed right back at the mention of troy, and vinnie caring about her.

        emily almost typed a response before she stopped herself, slowly cursing herself as she needed to remember about what jordan told her earlier.

        "i'm very sorry that you have to find out about that night this way, em.. but really, even if you thought i was the bad guy, you know, vinnie is much worse. and after your past relationships, you really deserve someone that is so much nicer, that really deserves you, and your kindness.. just give me a chance, emily. the only thing and problem that prevent you from being with me because vinnie really convinced you that i only wanted you for your body. but really, comparing what i said, to what vinnie did.. you know which one is much better for you."