36

as she was rubbing her eyes, she yawned before she stretched her tense body from sleeping for only 4 hours. once her vision cleared, emily reached for her phone that was charging on the side table. turning it on to see a notification saying her phone battery reached 100%, and few messages from vinnie, she turned off the plug and pulled out the charger cord as she opened the messages from vinnie.

vin
pls that would be rlly hilarious!
shit
are u asleep?
sorry for making u stay up, you must've been tired!
goodnight!!
sweet dreams :))
i would say, dream about me, but that would be weird.

        giggling to herself when she read them all messages, she scrolled up a little to see their messages from last night, that lasted for at least 4 hours because she recalled seeing the clock on her phone saying 5 a.m.

emily
i fell asleep wtf.
good morning, btw!!
did u get any sleep last night?

        after sending the messages, she yawned one more time before she stood up, and walked to the window to opened the curtain, allowing the sunshine to brighten up her once dark room and walked toward her bathroom, grabbing her black towel in her way.

        after spending roughly 15 minutes in the shower, having a concert to herself, and recreating scenarios that would've happened if she responded to the paparazzi's questions last night, emily stepped out of the steamy bathroom, with her towel wrapped around her body.

        as she looked into the mirror above the sink, she noticed the visible eye bags, making it obvious that she rarely slept these past days as she sighed before she reached for her toothbrush and brushed her teeth while mentally scolding herself for being too reckless.

        walking out of the bathroom after doing her morning routines in it, she made her way to the closet. after picking out a random blue sweatshirt and a light blue jeans, she put them on and walked back out to her room.

        the notifications coming from her phone make her walked to the side table again.

vin
good morning !!
yup i did get some sleep in.
do u wanna get breakfast together?
it's totally fine if you don't, don't worry !!

emily
ofc ! good thing i'm already ready.

vin
oh it's like you already wanted me to ask this ;)
i'll pick u up in 15?

emily
shut up.
alright! see u soon

        vinnie let out a chuckle at emily's messages before he put his phone on his jeans pocket to sprayed his cologne on the crook of his neck and a little bit on his white tank top. satisfied with how he smelt and his choice of outfits, that was very simple  ( a white tank top and a skinny black jeans ),  vinnie walked out of his room with a smile on his face.

        he stopped when he was standing right outside of troy's room. without giving it a second thoughts, he knocked on the door to hear troy small 'come in', before he twisted the knob of the door and walked inside the room.

        sitting shirtless on his bed, troy looked up from his phone to see vinnie at his door.

        "good morning!" troy greeted, with a cheerful smile on his face before he looked back to his phone, quickly typing something on it before he looked back up to vinnie.

        "hey.. morning!" vinnie awkwardly greeted back, still remembering about last night.

        "where are you going this early?" troy asked, raising his eyebrows without shifting his gaze to his bestfriend as he was still typing on his phone.