5

emily laughed out loud when she saw jordan's post from last night. she clutched her stomach and shut her eyes due to her laughing really hard. noah and dixie who was in the same living room as her just looked at each other with a slight smile. happy that she was okay after all.

        "what in the world is this" emily said in between her laughs as she looked back at her phone, displaying jordan's post.

        she decided to just ignored vinnie's comments and focused on the interesting part of it.

        "i swear, i have nothing against him but that was just too funny. we technically weren't even friends!" emily wiped her tears off her eyes as she sat back properly on the couch.

        "well, as everyone saying, he's a clout chaser"noah said, clasping his hands together on his laps as he laid back on the couch, but across from emily too.

        despite of what went down between them, they decided to just moved on. plus, emily knew dixie and noah would make a greater pair anyway.

        noah glad that they were still friends even after what he pulled off that night at the restaurant. but did he regret it though?

        not a slight bit.

        but he would keep that to himself though. he made an agreement anyway. it was a win-win situation!

———————————————————

        troy stood with his arms close to his chest infront of the sway gaming house. he looked like a dad waiting for his child from a far, and vinnie could confirm that when he was walking toward the guy with black hair.

        he somehow gave in, after few times of troy convincing him that jordan left the house for few days, so they can at least have some times to think about what to do.

        "dude, how dare you left again! without telling me!" troy said, pulling him into a hug regardless.

"oh come on... i came back anyway!" vinnie said, laughing a little as they both pulled away.

"uh yeah! after like what? 2 weeks?" troy asked, rolling his eyes.

vinnie just shook his head at troy's actions before they both walked in the silence house. vinnie furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before he turned to troy.

"where is everyone?" vinnie asked, looking around the house that was once filled with his friends trashing around.

"there is another party, 'not a content' house is throwing tonight. the members are all girls so obviously our fellow simps friends are there right now." troy said, as he plopped down the couch in the small living room.

there was a short period of silence between them both. troy scrolling through his phone while vinnie just stared at the floor below him.

"why are you helping me?"

        vinnie's question caught troy off guard as he looked up from his phone, turning device off.

        "what do you mean?" troy asked, confused.

        "you heard me. why are you helping me to get back with emily? aren't you best friend with her? you shouldn't even be talking to me right now." vinnie continued to ask troy the questions that has been going on in his mind ever since troy texted him last night.

"first off, i'm not helping you to get back with her. that's her decision. i just want everyone, or at least emily to know your side of story! because i know damn well you wouldn't cheat on her. plus, when it's with devyn. of course i am friends with her but you're my friend too. so i care about you just as much as i care about her." troy told the man with brunette hair infront of him.

        vinnie looked up with a small smirk planted on the corner of his mouth. "but what if i did though?"

        troy looked right at vinnie as he furrowed his eyebrows.

        "what if i did cheat on her with devyn?" vinnie continued the unfinished sentence.

        troy just shook his head, "i know you wouldn't do that. you would never want anyone, to feel what you felt when devyn cheated on you." he said, even though he started to doubt everything.

        "well, thank you. for believing me. because i really would not do that to anyone. especially emily." vinnie said, looking back down as troy smiled sadly toward his bestfriend.

———————————————————

"cheers to our working plan!" devyn brought up the red cup that was filled with alcohol in it, to clicked it with jordan's drink.

"cheers" jordan shortly said, before drinking his drink.

while everyone was dancing in the big house's living room, devyn and jordan just sat in the kitchen, celebrating their win for what happened between emily and vinnie.

"oh come on... why do you look so tense? loosen up jordan!" devyn's words came out as a slur as she threw her hand on jordan's shoulders.

"what did we get from this?" jordan asked, turning his head from the people dancing to the girl beside him.

"what do you mean? we get to see vinnie suffering, and you can get emily. isn't that what we wanted?" devyn asked, not sure where the conversation will lead them to.

her question wasn't answered, making devyn burst out laughing.

"oh, no no no. don't tell me little jordan is feeling all guilty now." devyn said, giggling to herself.

"i'm not feeling guilty. this plan worked perfectly fine for you but it's not doing any favour for me! emily doesn't even talk to me!" jordan said, groaning as he sat on one of the stools by the table.

"well, that's because you don't show any effort to talk to her. text her, call her, tell her that you want to hang out with her. geez!" devyn said, rolling her eyes as she sat down beside jordan.

"what if she didn't respond to me?" jordan asked. it was like devyn was his mentor.

"well, it's not really my problem to think about, isn't it" devyn said, standing up again as she walked toward the living room, where everyone was, leaving jordan alone.

"of course it isn't." jordan rolled his eyes even though devyn wasn't even close to see or hear him.

        as everyone was continue partying, he couldn't help but thinking about the unsettling feelings inside of him. making him worried, over something that he didn't even know yet.

        he just knew that it has something to do with vinnie.

———————————————————

a/n

THIS BOOK STARTED LIKE 5 DAYS AGO AND THERES ALREADY 1000 READS???

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

also strong hit 41k today and i'm so happy!!!!

comment what is your opinion on this chapter and please vote if you like it!

i hope everyone is doing fine and having an amazing day! please stay safe! and take care of yourself <3