4

"when are you going to release it?" dixie asked, cheerfully as they walked in the park on a sunny evening.

        "two weeks from now! specifically on 14th November because you know, it's robbie's birthday" emily softly smiled, looking infront of her.

"can i ask you a question?" dixie asked, as emily nodded.

"have you moved on from robbie yet?"

emily let out a small laugh at dixie's question, plus when dixie was unsure to asked her that. "of course i am, you idiot! i moved on even before vinnie and i got into a relationship! i just don't want to forget about him entirely.."

dixie nodded, understood. they then continued their walk, comfortable silence in between them as they both think about their own life.

"is he not going to ask you out yet?" emily asked out of the blue, making dixie turned back to her.

"eh, i don't know. i don't really care to be honest." dixie just shrugged it off as emily just looked at her, unsatisfied with her answer.

"he's not going to make you wait for too long right? did he not listen his lesson?" emily jokingly said, laughing a little bit at the end, dixie joining her.

———————————————————

INSTAGRAM

liked by noahbeck, zarbruh, jordanhuxhold and 29k others

@dixiedamelio: hello em im writing this while you're sleeping beside me rn, and i just wanna say i love u and i'm proud of you! and i can't wait for them to hear what i was blessed to hear yesterday!

noahbeck: <33
↪️dixiedamelio: answer my call u idiot
zarbruh: IM HER BESTFRIEND TOO WHY CANT I HEAR IT EARLY TOO
↪️dixiedamelio: sorry troy, she loves me more
↪️zarbruh: IMMA BRING THIS TO HER LATER
emilyluvs: why dixie and troy are fighting i-
user1: we love a supportive bestfriend🥺

noahbeck: <33 ↪️dixiedamelio: answer my call u idiotzarbruh: IM HER BESTFRIEND TOO WHY CANT I HEAR IT EARLY TOO↪️dixiedamelio: sorry troy, she loves me more↪️zarbruh: IMMA BRING THIS TO HER LATERemilyluvs: why dixie and troy are fighting i-user1: ...

liked by 15000 others.
@jordanhuxhold: this the only picture i have with @emilyrawson

( if you didn't remember, this picture was supposedly taken when jordan and emily skated together on the first book)

vinniehacker: eh
vinniehacker: take this down
vinniehacker: what's dis
vinniehacker: h
vinniehacker: oh when you tried to- imma stop
vinniehacker: anyway, still, take this down lmao
vinniehacker: u r a simp and using her for clout
user1: VINEGAR I-
user2: vinnie really said "no"
user3: WHATS THE TEAAAA THE BOYS FIGHTING
dixiedamelio: ok
emilyrawson: emily's asleep and dis is dixie, i just wanna comment "ok" and wanna see dis photo myself so she doesn't need to see it later :)
dixiedamelio: @devynwinkler you two are cute😻

————————————————————

vinnie knew what was jordan's agenda so he just laughed at his attempt. he knew well that emily didn't even give a shit about jordan.

jordan was a simp anyway.

he read emily's comments that was written by dixie apparently on jordan's post. contemplating if it worth a shot for him to text dixie and asked her for help.

vinnie
yo

dixie
no

vinnie
what?

dixie
you're asking me for help. my answer is no.

vinnie
bruh look. can you plz convince emily to meet me? i need to tell her my side of story!

dixie
i'll try.

vinnie laid back on the back in his parents' house as he stared at the ceiling on top of him. he knew he was dumb to still wishing that emily would give him a chance to explain himself, but, he just couldn't left their relationship just like that.

        their relationship..

        they never really announced to the internet that they broke up. in fact, they never really officially said they were done with each other. emily just ghosted him and since then, vinnie never heard from her.

        right after he left devyn's house that day, everything became to chaos. the internet started to put lots of pressure on his shoulder. emily's fans were attacking him and shit so that was why he decided to take a little break.

        that didn't stop them though, thousands of head were still in his twitter timeline, and he wished he could spoke up about it but he knew he did enough damage.

        beside the fact that his timeline was full of hates though, he still managed to see some tweets saying emily was dropping a song. and he couldn't be happier!

        but the reality hit him just right he was about to congratulated him, when he realised that emily probably wouldn't even see it.

        he let out a sigh that felt probably like the thousandth times that day, before he rubbed his face and mentally scolded himself.

        he was disturbed when his phone lit up with notifications.

troy
come back here this week! even if you can't talk with emily, you still have jordan. and we probably can get something out of him. i believe that what happened has something to do with him too.

        and he felt dumb because he never thought about it. of course jordan would be apart of it too.

        "fucking damn it!" he yelled

——————————————————

a/n

i'm so sorry that this chapter sucks! life couldn't be harder for me right now KKSJJDJEJWW

anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700 READS!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING OMG!

i hope everyone is doing fine and having a great day!! don't forget to take care of yourself and drink lots of water!

and if it's not troubling you, please leave a comment or vote!