Chapter 19- ⛔SMUT WARNING⛔

⛔SMUT WARNING⛔

~~Izuku's POV~~

"Izuku you know that means your heat is close"

I looked up at Shinso and saw his eyes slowly starting to fill with lust and love -should I give him to permission to full mate with me-

"Izuku I wont make you do anything you dont want want to do"

I leaned back and spread my legs which made Shinso lick his lips while staring at me "this is a dangerous game" I smirked as I got on my hands and knees.

"I give you Shinso Aizawa full permission to mate me and make me yours"

~~3rd POV~~

His eyes flash red which means he's fighting off his alpha "damn fucking right your mine" Izuku blushed as Shinso quickly went over to him and ripped both of their clothes off and started to rub his fully hard member against Izuku's entrance.

This of course made him moan and made more slick gush out of him

"hmm look at you gushing slick out of you just for me"

Without any warning he slammed into Izuku making him moan and scream as he was gripping the sheets.

Shinso was holding himself back from letting go and pounding into his mate before he even adjusted to him but to his surprise Izuku started to move back on him.

Izuku didn't stop trying to get Shinso to move but Shinso wasnt moving he was enjoying Izuku moaning while moving back on him

"please alpha~"

Shinso smirked "what do you want baby" Izuku turned to look at him and all Shinso saw was lust filled eyes that were glowing blue which meant Izuku's omega took over.

"I want alpha~"

Shinso grabbed Izuku's hips and slowly started moving which made Izuku grab the sheets while moaning in both pain and pleasure.

Once he knew Izuku had gotten to his size he pulled out nearly all the way and slam back into him and just started to pound into him which made Izuku throw his head back and scream in pain and pleasure but mostly in pleasure.

Izuku was a moaning mess with drool coming out of the side of his mouth and Shinso was in his own world of pleasure as he pounded into him so neither of them noticed the entrance of the tent being opened and Uraraka peeking in but then quickly pulling herself back.

Shinso's thrusts started to get rougher and harder which meant he was close and Izuku was also close too "please aloha fill me up". With one hard thrust Shinso's knot inflated as he cummed and bite the back of Izuku's neck marking him as his