Chapter 20

~~Izuku's POV~~

I woke up the most morning sore but also woke up to Shinso coming in with what looked like a tray of food so I went to sit up but had to stop because of the pain in my hips "does it hurt to much" I looked at Shinso and saw worry in his eyes I smiled and shook my head no

"No alpha"

I say up and grabbed the tray of food from him and started to eat while he sat down next to me "ok so there is a chance that you are pregnant" I looked up at him while I was taking my bite.

"I am pregnant"

He looked surprised but smiled "how do you know" I stopped mid bite and looked at him "babe omega's know when their pregnant" he looked at his lap "well we better get this war done amd over with".

I laughed and went back to eating "can I come in" I heard Todoroki's voice call out "yes you can" he walked in but stopped when he looked at me and sniffed the air "you had your heat and your pregnant".

I gave my empty tray to Shinso "pretty much" he had a small smirk while crossing his arms over his chest "how can you tell" we both looked at a clueless Shinso.

"Baby there is so much you dont know about omegas that it's going to take some time for you to learn"

He slowly nodded then stood up "well then you can teach me everything there is to know about omegas while I teach you everything about war" I smiled and nodded "deal". He left to take the tray back to the mess tent while I got ready "how are you going to brake the news to dad, like your actual dad" I stopped and turned to look st him "i have no idea".

I heard him laugh along with going through some of clothes "here wear this" he held out a purple outfit for me so I took it and went behind the wall divider to get changed.

Once I was done I brushed my hair out "Kaachan is going to kill him" Shoto snorted in effort to hold his laugh back but he failed because he fell to the floor laughing hard

"what's with all the laughing"

I turned to look at the entrance to see Momo and Mina standing there