Chapter 9

~~Izuku's POV~~

Once practice was over I was laying on the ground panting "you did good" I took the water bottle that Shinso handed to me and sat up "I don't feel like it" he smiled and told that I caught onto everything he was teaching me fairly quickly. I smiled at him and I saw a small blush but he looked away "go take a shower and I'll wait for you" with a nod I stood up and made my way back inside. Once I made inside I put my hand to my heart "you love him don't you" I jump and almost screamed "sorry didn't mean to scare you I just watching you 2 pratice".

I looked to my side and saw Present Mic "oh no your ok I'm just easily scared sometimes" he smiled "do you mind if I walk with you to your room" I shook my head no and started to walk in the direction of the room with Momo and Jiro a little bit behind us.

"Can I ask you something"

I nodded my head "aren't your 2 guards from the Dragon tribe" I smiled "the Dragon tribe sent them as a way to show their alliances with me" he looked so shocked "I thought the Dragon Tribe doesn't make an alliance with anyone". We stopped when we got to my room "my personal stylist is a member of the Dragon Tribe but is working with me and when I let her go and visit home because she hasn't been home in a long time the chief was grateful for having a good friend of his allowed home for a few days he decided to make an alliance with me".

I didn't wait for a response or even to glance at his reaction I just went into the room with the girls behind me "did see his face" I shook my head "no I'm to focused on taking a shower and getting dressed". I went into the bathroom and saw the outfit Mina had picked out for me and I loved it.

Once I was dressed I made my way out of the bathroom while messing with the belt but I couldn't do it so I called out for Mina without looking up"Mina I need help with the belt" "you dont have you yell I'm right here". I squeezed my eyes shut as I jumped backwards amd threw the closes thing I could grab which was a book. I heard a thump so I opened my eyes and saw Mina holding a pillow up as a shield and the book I threw laying on the floor in front of her "didn't mean to scare you" I smiled shyly.

"You didn't scare me"

She put the pillow down then got up and walked over to me "right the whole squeeze your eyes shut awhile jumping backwards and throwing a book at me isn't being scared".