Chapter 14

~~Izuku's POV~~

I don't know how long I was asleep for when I opened my eyes I realized I was laying down in a different tent so I went to sit up "aww good your up" I froze in place amd slowly turned to look at him and I said the first thing that came to my mind.....ok well actually I didn't think the words just came out of the mouth.

"If your who you say you are then show me your mate mark"

We sat there a few minutes just staring at each till I saw him smirk "I'm not surprised you want confirmation" I felt a small smile trying form but I held it back.

He took his shirt off and not only did I see his mate mark that went from his shoulder down his arm but also a horrible scar "this I got from battling All For One" I nodded "who is-". He put his shirt back on "he ie my brother, your uncle and his name is Hisashi Midoriya" I looked down at my lap "the man that has been saying he is my father for nearly all my life is in fave my uncle".

I looked down at my lap with tears forming but I felt a hand on my shoulder and I could tell he was about to something but we heard yelling outside so we both got up and made our way out of the tent but as we did I got a whiff of coffee and sugar.

Before I knew it my legs were moving on their own, at first I was walking but that quickly turned into running and as made it the front of the tribe and just as I suspected Shinso was there demanding to see me. I of course pushed my way through everybody and ran to him while throwing myself at him which of course he cought me "oh baby I thought something terrible happened to you" I smiled and shook my head no.

"they wouldn't hurt me their chef is mates to my childhood friend plus-"

I was cuff off by pair of lips being placed on mine and I quickly melted into the kiss with a blush going across my cheeks.

"Ok Deku brake it up"

We slowly pulled away while staring at each other and the string of saliva that was still connecting us.

"Deku introduced him to your dad"

Shinso looked at me in confusion