Chapter 17

~~Izuku's POV~~

After I got changed Shinso had came in and got me "come on everyone is meeting at the traning area I think" he held his hand out for me to take and I did which made me blush a little as he he lead us to where everyone was at. Once we got there I could see my dad asleep against a tree "can someone get him a blanket" Momo came up to me "I can make him one" I was a little confused.

"my special ability allows me to create anything as long as I know what it's made of"

She held her arm and it started to glow in a way then a blanket started to come out of it "so amazing" "that's my girl" Jiro came up and kissed her cheek "I'll be back I'm getting the weapons the fairies made us" Momo nodded and kissed Jiro's cheek back before she walked out.

After the blanket was made I cover my dad up "the scent I'm getting off of him is my dad's" I look over at Shinso "you can smell your dad" he nodded and put put his arm around me as I stood up "my guess is that my dad knew and came here to help him get back in fighting shape".

I smiled and leaned into "I'm glad that the one posing as my father isn't really my father" Shinso tightened his grip on me "I'm he did because I wouldn't have been the first one to be courting you" I smiled as I glanced at him "I'm glad to.

A little later Jiro and Kirishima had came back with several boxes "we're back from our meeting with the fairies and they let us take someone back with us" I got a whiff of a very old and familiar smell "no way" I got out of Shinso's hold and went towards the smell with Kaachan right behind.

"Fucking icyhot get out here you owe us an explanation"

Just then Shoto had came out from the 2 very confused people "SHOCCHAN" he rubbed the back of his head "it seems you 2 haven't changed" I ran to him him as Kaachan slowly made his way over to us "way to fucking go worrying us like that". He ruffled his hair "your scent changed" this made Kaachan lean down and sniffed his scent "you don't just smell like peppermints anymore"  "you fucking mated didn't ya" I looked at Shocchan as I pulled away from him with my arms crossed.

"Yea I did actually"