Chaptet 12

When the carriage stopped the door was opened and the first thing or I mean the person I saw was Kaachan so when I got out I walked right up to him "Deku you stupid nerd" I kept a straight face "Kaachan your a pomeranian with anger issues" he took a step forward "broccoli head" "daisy hair" then we got silent and from the corner of my of my eye I could that everyone was ready for a fight. Though instead we just hugged each other "nice to see you deku" I smiled "you to Kaachan" I could physically feel everyone relax which made me giggle and Kaachan, well Kaachan did his usual "tch" then turn to a red head.

"Deku this is Ejiro Kirishima my mate and the Cheif of the Dragon Tribe"

I walked up to him and bowed "it's an honor to meet you" he told not to bow so I stood up with a smirk "I do have one question" "you can ask anything" I smiled "how can you deal with Kaachan" I heard Kaachan gasp like he was hurt and try to punch me but I dodge it. He kept trying to hit me but I kept dodging but we both stopped when we heard Kirishima laughing "it isn't that hard, I just there and let him vent and when he's done he demands for cuddles" I looked at Kaachan and he looked defeated which made me laugh the he saw my opening and took his chance.

He punched me hard in the arm which made me wince but he walked over to Kirishima and picked him up "if you excuse us I have some unfinished business with my mate" before I could even say anything they were already gone.

"I'll show you to the house you'll be staying in while Mina gets you some new clothes"

I smiled at Momo "thank you" she ruffles my hair "your like a brother to me so course I'll help you" just then the one driving the carnage jumped down and and he had blande hair with a ligting in it "oh yea this is Denki Kaminari" I waved at him and he bowed which made blush a little and almost bow back but Momo stopped me.

As we made it to a house Mina came out holding a outfit "I brought all the ones that are your style for now but I'll make a few more" I smiled as I took them from her and went inside "go get changed and I'll be waiting here" I gave Momo a small head nod and went the stairs to the bathroom and got change. I smiled to myself as I looked at mirror -this fits me good- with that last thought I went back to Momo "ok what are we doing now" she looked at me with a serious look "sit there's something you need to know" I sat on the couch and looked at her "ok what's going on" she took a deep breath "you aren't here by accident or anything, there is a purpose for you being here".

I licked my lips because they felt dry