Chspter 16

~~3rd POV~~

The person fully came out of hiding "come Yagi how long do plan on keeping your mate waiting" Yagi sighed "there's nothing a can do Aizawa and you knows" he was quickly knocked to the floor "your fucking lucky my son fell for your son or god knows what kind of hell that boy could have been put through". Yagi sat there staring at the ground "have you ever thought what kind of pain your mate is going through right now" he quickly looked up at his friend "I think about here every day but there's nothing that I can do I'm to weak".

His friend growled at him and threw a weapon at him "stand up and get in fighting position" Yagi looked at the sword then stood up and grabbed it.

~~the next day~~
~~Izuku's POV~~

I was woken up to having the sun my eyes and some giggling sounds "they're so cute together" I then heard growling "shut up pinky you'll wake them" a small smacking sound was heard "babe you'll wake them with your growling". I cracked opened an eye and saw them arguing in a whisper tone then I looked at Shinso and saw him doing the something I'm going which made me smile "the sun woke us up" they all froze in place "Pinky didn't you close the curtain" they all looked over at the curtain and saw it wide open.

I giggled "well it's time for you guys to get up" I looked at Kiri in confusion but he just laughed "we got some training to do" I got off of Shinso "what do you mean" "tch you damn nerd we got some weapons from the Fairies and you 2 are going to join our training".

With a slight nod I stood up and went to the clothes Mina has made and was about to grab something but inwas stopped by Mina grabbing my arm "no I have different outfit for you" I looked at the stack of clothes and was as about to was question it but I was stopped by her running out of my tent while dragging me along.

Once we got to her tent she let go of my arm and ran straight to an outfit that was hanging up "just made this" she handed it to me as she was leaving the tent "quickly get dressed so we arent keeping the other waiting"