Chapter 15

~~Izuku's POV~~

I took a deep breath and moved to the side si he can look at my dad "Shinso this is Toshinori Yagi also known as All Might and he's my actual dad" I did want to look but something in me made me. When my eyes landed on Shinso he didn't look surprised nor shocked or anything "my dad figured you were in hiding so you could heal" I was the one shocked along with my dad "wait who are your parents" my eyes were going from Shinso to dad and back to Shinso.

"My dad is Shouta and my mom is-"

"Yamada"

Shinso gave gin a slight nod with a smirk "they finally got together" "yes and I actually have a younger sister" dad looked up at him "are you the one courting my son". Shinso wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him "yes and it was because our family is so close that I was the first chosen to be his mate" dad's face went from smiling to frowning "what do you mean by first one".

"Can we take this to my tent"

Without a word dad turned around and walked towards my tent which was followed by Shinso pulling me along while he followed along with Kaachan and Kiri.

~~time skip~~

After explaining what has happened dad stormed off while Bakugo went off to plan a war with All for one with Kiri trailing behind him trying to calm him down.

"Do you think there will be a war"

I looked up st Shinso who seemed to be thinking

"if there is not only will the Aizawa house join your side but the Bakugo's will along with the Sunaipu's, Sheild's, Uraraka's, Todoroki's and a bunch of other"

I pushed him where he was laying down on the bed and I laid next to him while covering us up "I'm tired let me sleep".

~~3rd POV~~

Without saying a word to him Shinso pulled his omega closer to him and buried his face into his hair "sleep well my little omega" and they both fell asleep.

~~with All Might~~

"This is where you've been"

Yagi jumped and quickly turned around with his sword at the ready "oh it's just you" he sighed and put his sword up "I'm just now getting my memories back".

---------------------xxxxxxxxxx--------------------

Sorry for late post we're trying to get everything ready for my daughters first birthday, it's this Sunday