Chapter 8

~~Izuku's POV~~

As we came up to a door Shinso knocked a few times then backed up and grabbed my hand and we stood there waiting till a voice told us to enter so he opened the door and we walked in but as we did Momo and Jiro followed us while Mina just explored the mansion.

"Mom this is Izuku"

I bowed "it's an honor meeting you" I heard a laugh and was not to bow to them so I stood up and when I did I saw a blond head guy with his hair braided off to the side with flowers all in it sitting on a couch in front of a desk "please excuse my hair our youngest like to do my hair". I smiled "it's ok how is Eri doing" he smiles she's asleep we had a busy afternoon" Aizawa looked up from his papers "where's you manners introduce yourself" he nodded as he stood up and bowed "my name is Yamada Aizawa it's a pleasure to meet you".

I could tell that he wasn't his self so I told him to and he stood with a bright smile "thank you your majesty" and started to get loud and I watched him till It clicked on who he is.

"YOUR PRESENT MIC"

The room got dead silent "my reputation proceeds me" I smiled and started to fanboy "your the famous Banshee that started up a singing carrier and became famous not just here but around the world" "please don't get him started" I looked at Aizawa and he was pinching his nose. "Shinso please separate these 2 I'm not in the mood" I then felt a hand grab mine and we started walking to the door "already ahead of you" I whined as we left but I heard the girls giggling "I didn't know your mom was Present Mic". He nodded "and he's the reason why me and dad don't get much sleep either" I laughed a little "where to now" he told me the traning room.

~~time skip 2 hours~~

I was left panting on the floor "you lasted longer then I thought" I looked up at him as he held out a water bottle "thank you and mom always told me that I have high stamina" he smiled a little as he took a drink and looked at the clock "baby go take a take and get ready for dinner". I think he saw the sadness in my eyes so he knelt down and looked me in the eyes "just wear whatever your comfortable with you don't have to dress all fancy" I smiled gave him a quick peek on the lips while I got up and ran out of the room.

When I left the room I saw Jiro standing outside the doors "what's up with you" i smiled and grabbed her hand and ran for my room "I kissed him on my own" I couldn't see her face but I could tell she was smiling.