Chapter 5

~~Izuku's POV~~

Once we finished eat we back to the gazebo to finish talking before he had to go.

"Izuku"

I looked at him with a blush "yes Shincchan" he slowly started to blush "may I have your hand" I nodded and put my hand out but when I did he told me to close my eyes so I did so "this is to show that I'm courting you" I felt something cold slide on my finger and I let out a small gasp "ok you can open".

When I did I saw a beautiful purple and black ring "ok now your turn" he nodded and closed his eyes. As he did I took a wooden box out of its hiding spot from under the bench and opened it to see a black and green ring so I took ring out and put it on his finger. "Ok you can open" I saw his eyes slowly open which made me smile because I saw his beautiful purple eyes "ok now that you 2 have given each other a courtship ring now it's time for us to go". I looked off to the side and I saw Sir Shouts Aizawa so I bowed "good evening Sir Aizawa" he waved his hand "please you don't have to bow to me" I smiled brightly at him as I stood up "thank you Sir" he made his famous half smile.

"I'm glad you and my son hit it off so grate"

For some reason it sounded forced but I just brushed it off "please your highness we must go in" I looked on the side of me and saw Momo kneeling on one knee "please Momo we talked about this you don't have to call me highness" "wait aren't you from the Dragon tribe near the Dragon Kingdom" Momo nodded her head as she stood up "yes sire".

~~3rd POV~~

As Momo and Izuku walked away Aizawa and Shinso stood there for a few and watched them walk away "you didn't do that just because you knew what would happen to him" Shinso shook his head "no I genuinely fell for him" Aizawa smiled "I'm proud of you". They made their way to their ride and once they were our earshot of anyone that works of lives in the castle Aizawa started to voice his thoughts "what I dont get is the way the Dragon Tribe warrior seemed to be focused solely on the young Prince" "I heard that the Dragon Kingdom Prince is actually childhood friends with Izuku".

They got in their ride and had the driver take off right away "just because they are friends doesn't mean anything the Darong Tribe is separate from the Dragon Kingdom" Shinso looked at his dad "are you sure" Aizawa put his finger to his chin "things aren't adding up, like where did the real King go and who is this guy claiming to be the King".

~~back at the castle~~

"Ok babe Izuku is in room sleep"

As Momo walked into her's and Jiro's room she saw her mate at the window so she put her weapon up and made her way to Jiro "baby what's wrong" as she stopped in front of her she saw that Jiro had her thinking face on so she got in knees and put her head in her alpha's lap "Momo something ain't right here". Momo looked up "what do you mean" Jiro looked at her "the King isn't really Inko's mate let alone "Izuku's dad" the omega picked her head up with her eyebrows knitted together "what do you mean" Jiro carefully stood up and went to the balcony door and opened them.

She then blew a whistle that could only be heard from the birds that have been specially trained from a dragon shifter in their tribe.

As she waited for it she went over to the desk and tore a piece of paper from a notepad and started to write a note to her tribe "baby what are you doing" Jiro didn't look up or say anything she just continued on the note till the bird flew in and land in front of her. She folded up the pieces of paper and put a spell on it so that only someone from the Dragon Tribe could open it and took a red tag* from her pocket and put it on the bird's leg and had it go back. Once the bird flew away and made sure it got away from the Castle safely she closed the balcony door and turned to her mate.

"Do you remember that injured man we found in the forest"

Momo nodded her head "yes all he could remember was that he went by All Might and that the injury he had nearly killed him" Jiro nodded her head "yes and that on his back he had a mate mark, well I was talking to Inko while you were watching Izuku and Shinso". She turned around and sat down their bed "she has the same make mark as he does and she said her mate mates name is Yagi Toshinori but also goes by All Might"
______________________<>_________________

*In the Dragon Tribe they have different colored tags that means different then things.

Green- normal message

Yellow- important

Red- urgent matter that needs immediate attention