Chapter 2

Just as I took a bite of it I heard her yell found it so I quickly chewed my bite and got up to dust the crumbs off of me then she came flying of the closet with a dress in her hands "here don't look at it just try it on" I didn't have time to even get one word out because I shoved into the dressing room and quickly out it on.

I looked myself in the mirror and I looked good....well in my opinion, I took a deep breath breath and stepped out of the dressing room only to see my mom and Mina talk I ran up to her "mom are you ok dad didn't hurt you did he" she smiled but I could tell that the smile was fake "no silly your father would never hit me".

-that's bullshit because I see the foundation covering them up-

I gave her a fake smile back "good I'm glad" she looked at the dress I was wearing and smiled "I love the dress" I slowly spun around for her to look at it "right and Mina designed this one" the look on mom's face was priceless "I want you to make all of Izu's clothes in fact you now work under him, Izu she now works for you so treat her well". Both me and Mina looked at my in surprise then looked at each other and smiled but then I got remembered something, when she was talking about her home she sounded a bit home sick "my first act of ordering you around is" she looked at me with a confused face "take a few days off and go visit home" I saw her start to tear up and I was about to panic "thank you thank you" she hugged me so I smiled and hug her back.

"You'll be a great King one day"

I look at my mom and she had a sad look so I was about to say something till Mina beat me to it "damn he will and I'll be by side with him the whole way" I smiled "thank you both of you".

~~time slip~~

It's been a few days and Mina comes back today and I'm so excited because she said she would back some stuff.

I'm sitting in the window of the library again but this I'm just sitting there because I'm hiding from my father.

I was just looking out the window and as looking out I see something pull up in front of the castle and it looks to be a truck but there seems like something is being pulled behind it. I was watching carefully when I saw Mina step out of the carriage but it seems like she's not alone so I got up and made my way down stairs but as I did I meet mom half way and she was going down there for the same reason I was so we both made our way to the front doors when a thought came to me "where's dad" mom just smiled at me like she usually does "he's out on business and will be back in possible a week".

Once outside Mina bowed at me

"I thank you for letting me return home like you did"

I smiled at her and told her that it was not problem but seemed she wasn't done talking

"The chief of the dragon village sends his thank you as well as a few things as gifts and treaty gifts"

I stood there stood 2 females but they both got on one knee

"My name is Yaoyorozu but you can call me Momo and I'm one of the best warriors of the Dragon Tribe and my other companion is Jiro she is a dragon shifter as well as one of the best warriors and my mate"

I smiled and bowed to then "thank you for coming all this way but may I ask what you 2 are doing here" both of them looked up and was staring at me in awe "just as Mina said you are polite which means you are very compassionate and caring, just what this kingdom needs" I blushed at what she said but then they both quickly stood up and was at attention.

"As a way to show his thanks the Kirishima Eijiro Chief of our Tribe and mate to the King of Dragon Kingdom has sent 2 of his warriors to show our pledge of loyalty to the Prince of U.A and only to him"

"We are to follow your instructions and listen to only you"

I looked at Jiro when she said it and she seemed proud as well as her mate