15 ⊱ Ruins of The Forsaken

A/N: Long chapter ahead~

[credits to the photographer who took this picture of the Bastei Bridge!]

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Chapter Fifteen
Ruins of The Forsaken

Amari's P.O.V

"Careful, love," Klyde spoke sweetly, his enchanting red eyes capturing mine as I held his hand he offered. "You look even mesmerizing in that gown." Dagdag nito nang alalayan ako sa paghakbang nang madatnan na ang huling apakan ng hagdanan, while the maids held the trail of my gown.

Blood rushed up my cheeks as he kissed the back of my hand, making it impossible for me to contain my smile anymore.

"Ngayon pa lang, binobola mo na agad ako. Paano pa pag mag-asawa na ta'yo?" biro ko rito, raising one of my brows at him as a joke.

"Amari.." His voice slowly faded as he stated my name, before pulling me toward him and locked my waist in his arms. "You already know I will never get tired of calling you beautiful."

One of his hands made its way to my chin, then used his thumb to caress the edge of my lower lip. "I have my ways to express how tantalizing you are. I can call you beautiful every day."

"Sus! Halika ka na nga!" saway ko rito, barely lowering my head to hide my flushed cheeks. "Napakalandi talaga nito." I couldn't help but giggle lightly.

I accepted his hand after he freed me from his warm embrace, and for the next moments, we were likely inseparable.

We held hands while making our way to the room. Ramdam ko ang init na dala ng kanyang palad na mahigpit na nakakapit sa akin. Almost as if he had no plans of letting go.

"Are you sure you feel alright, mi cielo? Have you drank your medicines?" biglaang sabi nito at pinaulanan ako ng mga katanungan nang makaharap na namin ang dalawang naglalakihang pintuan. "We can reschedule the meeting tomorrow, if you feel exhausted-"

"Klyde, this is the seventh time you've asked me that since this morning." Natatawa kong saad nang putulin ang kanyang sasabihin. "I'm fine, okay? Uminom na rin ako ng gamot. I won't be stressing myself again, I promise."

He reached for my forehead to give it a quick kiss. "If you say so." Klyde's fingers brushed through the strands of my hair then gave me a pat on the head. "Tell me if you feel uneasy, alright?"

"Opo," I rolled my eyes jokingly at him as we finally entered inside.

"Buenas tardes, mi Rey, and Señorita Amari," Lucas welcomed us with a cheerful, warming smile as he and his partner, Margarette, bowed their heads. "Please take a seat with us," aya nito, before leading us to the thick, leather couch while they sat on the seat in front of ours.

"It's an honor to serve the king and the lady again," Marga cheerfully uttered, a wide smile revealing her pale, white teeth. "Especially now for the most anticipated wedding of the dark realm!" she clapped joyfully.

"I'm just as happy to see you two," sagot ko rito at hindi na rin naitago ang aking ngiti.

"We feel the same way," Lucas was quick to respond. "Margarette and I also wish you a fast and strong recovery, Lady Amari." He sweetly spoke, to which I replied with a nod.