05 ⊱ Compensation

Hello! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
For those who are wondering, Yes, I've officially changed my username from amxthystia to methystaia (pronounced as meh - tis - taya) in all of my accounts.

'Yun lang, thank you!
thaia

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Chapter Five
Compensation

Amari's P.O.V

'The fiery kingdom of Tenastra had already established a strong bond with its prolonged ally, Etheris. With the blazing blood flowing inside the Tenastrians, their extreme rage could surely cause a catastrophe.'

'Between both realms of heaven and hell was the world of mortals. The only gate, and the only key yet leading to another dimension; The Silvestra.'

"Tangina, bagong mundo nanaman?! Ilang portal ba ang mayroon sa lugar na 'to?" Reklamo ko nang mapakamot sa ulo.

'El Reino de Silvestra or simply, The realm of Silvestra serves as the home for royalties next to the throne. Unlike any other kingdoms, Silvestra doesn't have a castle, but rather an academy as ginormous as it.'

'Silvestra Academia hones young heirs, heiresses, and special ones to be better rulers. Including the highnesses of the two realms.'

"My lady, would you like to have roses, tulips, or carnation flowers?" Agad kong sinara ang librong aking hawak nang marinig ang tanong ni Valleen na ngayon ay nasa harapan ko na pala.

"Roses," I hugged the book and greeted her with a smile. "The peach-colored ones."

"Interesting choice, my lady." Valleen took the sample bouquet with peach roses huddled together inside. "Considering peach roses aren't as popular as red roses."

"Mhm. Peach roses signify sincerity and gratitude." I agreed with satisfaction. "This is my mother's all-time favorite."

"How thoughtful of you, Lady Amari." Charmaine stepped beside me and Valleen. "Would you like this to be your wedding bouquet too?"

"To be honest, I don't think so." My lips formed a slight pout.

"Naks!" Rinig kong sambit ni Mal habang nag-uunat. "Nakahanda na raw po ang mga materyales na gagamitin para sa celebration nyo, Señorita!"

"That's great! Now the only thing we haven't finalized is your outfit for the party, my lady." Valleen, along with the others stared at me.

"Nandyan na ba 'yung mga gown na ni-request ko?"

"Yes, madam. Your dresses are waiting for you inside your closet." Portia, my royal stylist was the one to answer.

"Thank you, Portia." I happily stated.

She respectfully bowed. "My greatest pleasure, Lady Amari."

Dali-dali akong tumakbo palabas ng hall habang mahigpit na yakap-yakap ang libro sa aking mga braso.

"Señorita, you're wearing 4-inch heels!"

"Forget the heels, Mal! No one should be running in a gown as bulky as that!" Narinig ko ang mahingal-hingal na sambit ni Charmaine sa aking likuran nang habulin nila ako.