-ˋˏ Welcome ˎˊ-

•-⊰❉⊱⊰❉⊱⊰❉⊱-•

Welcome!

Hello, this is author Methystaia.
I would like to thank you in advance for deciding to check out my book! But before you begin, I will be reminding you of some things first.

Chapters
‣ First and foremost, the book you are reading is the revised version. Though the full revision of all chapters is still ongoing, the chapters currently published are the ones that are done.

Language
‣ Second, this story is written in a mixture of both languages English and Tagalog (Taglish). Adding to that, please be aware that this book contains curse words or swearing.

Mistakes & Errors
‣ Third, despite the chapters being revised, there are still possibilities of them having errors such as wrong spelling and grammar.

Plagiarism
‣ We are all well aware that Plagiarism is a crime. We authors try our best to provide unique storylines and it isn't an easy job to create them.

Similarities
‣ This is one of the challenges you'll have to face when becoming an author/writer. As I said earlier, we writers do everything we can for the sake of our book and readers. Just because there are similarities doesn't mean it's copied. Having resemblances with other books is unavoidable, dahil hindi naman porket naisip mo, ay hindi na nagawa o naunahan ng iba.

‣ So please respect us writers and acknowledge the difference between similarities and copying. Being an author doesn't make us exempted from hate. We are human, we have feelings and emotions. We literally breathe the same air.

Photo & Music Credits
‣ All photos and stickers used on the book cover, and the images found in this book should belong to their respective owners. I do not own them, except for the editing and effects.

‣ Most of the chapters have songs added, therefore I recommend using earphones. As for the credits, I will be posting a list of the songs used including their owners once I finish the book.

Updates
‣ I am young, a newbie, and still studying. School activities, research, and homework really take most of my time, so I'll probably take a week (or weeks) to create a chapter. But to be honest, I don't really have a schedule. I'll just publish a chapter when I can!

Contact/Announcements
‣ For the announcements, I'll mostly post them here inside the book and on my message board. But if you want to get to know me better, and maybe see some spoilers (-◡◝ )و('ω`), you can go check out my social media accounts on Tiktok, Twitter, and Instagram ( @ methystaia )

I hope you guys will join and enjoy this journey with me. I promise I'll do my best to provide you guys with updates as we go on through the story together!

Happy reading

•-⊰❉⊱⊰❉⊱⊰❉⊱-•