Chapter Six

- 𝙾𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎 -

Third person's POV...

Tsukauchi realized that he and his police collagues can't handle the case alone. Even if he had requested a help from the other department from all around Japan the case still couldn't being solved.

What case?

What else? Of course it was the mysterious vigilante case.

The vigilante took action everyday, yet they couldn't touch them. They can't even get a perfect look on how does the vigilante's attire looks like. Every time they arrived at the crime scene, the villains were tied down and had already fell unconscious. On nearby wall would be the perfectly crafted symbol of the vigilante.

An owl shaped line with two feathers clashing like a pair of swords duelling and a butterfly on top.

A symbol that impossible to be crafted by hand in such a short amount of time. Even the most professional crafter would take a few hours at most to finish that perfect craftsmanship.

That is why, with the agreement of the police chief -- Tsuragamae Kenji -- Tsukauchi decided to request a help from an underground hero that he befriended with three years ago.

He had contacted the underground hero a few days ago and made an appointment with him. They will be meeting in a café not to far from where the underground hero live on nine am.

Nyaa Nyaa Neko Nyaa Café.

(BWAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THE CAFÉ NAME 😂😂😂😂😂)

'It's a cat café. No wonder the name is like that.' Tsukauchi thought as he looked at signboard that written the café name on it. He kept the paper that he wrote address on it inside his pocket and walked inside the café.

"Welcome to Nyaa Nyaa Neko Café!" The waitress at the counter greeted him. The waitress wear some kind of maid dress but with cat ears and tail. Tsukauchi nodded his head.

Tsukauchi looked around the café to find the acquaintance of his. A man in loose pony tail and wearing black long sleeves shirt with dark blue trousers raised his hand. He sat at the table beside the window and near cat's bed.

"Sorry for being late, Aizawa-san. Have you been waiting long?" The detective asked while walking closer towards Shouta. "Quite long. But it's fine, I don't mind." The underground hero answered honestly.

Tsukauchi smiled and take a seat across from him.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet me, Aizawa-san. I'm sorry for taking your time." The detective said apologetically. "It's fine. You said it was something important and involving a vigilante so it's not a waste of time to be meeting you." Shouta said.