Chapter Ten

- 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚎 -

Third person's POV...

Right after he saw the golden feather hairpin that Izuku wore on her hair, and after he heard the name of Larimar being the person who gave the hairpin to her, Tsukauchi indicating a research on this person that his daughter called as a hero.

But as he expected, Larimar is not a hero by professions. The only reason that his quirk couldn't detects any lies in Izuku's words was because Izuku was not lying. Larimar is a hero to her but not to the society. It was his fault for not phrasing his question correctly.

And maybe Izuku doesn't even know that Larimar was not a pro hero and believed that Larimar was an underground hero whose popularity not risen at all.

Tsukauchi closes the file of the old vigilante and heaved out a sigh of relief and delight. Finally after a month he finally got a lead for this case. Tsukauchi immediately grabbed his phone and contacting Shouta. It took him three times calling him before the call was connected.

But it is not Shouta who answered it. It is the voice of a young teenage boy that Tsukauchi had never heard of before. Did he got the wrong number? Tsukauchi checked the number on his screen before checking it using the card Shouta gave him before. It is the correct number.

"I am Yamada Katsuki. Aizawa Shouta's and Yamada Hizashi's son. They just adopted me recently." The kid named as Katsuki explained to Tsukauchi from the other side of the line. Tsukauchi put down the card and replied with an "I see.." while nodding his head in understanding.

"My name is Tsukauchi Naomasa, an acquaintance of your fathers. May I speak with Aizawa-san please?" Tsukauchi asked with a smile. This is the first time he spoke with a teenager other than Hitoshi and Izuku using a phone call.

"No, sorry." Katsuki said. From the other side of the line at Hizashi's residence, Katsuki was making a porridge for Shouta to eat. Shouta had passed out on the couch due to his fatigue. Katsuki still can't understand why he still insisted to come when he's unwell. "He is unable to speak right now." Katsuki continued.

"Oh I see. Does his fever getting worse?" The detective asked with concerns. A sigh was heard from Katsuki. "Yeah. Is there anything you want to tell him? I could pass it to him." Katsuki said. He pour the already cooked porridge inside the bowl.

"Ah, please just tell him to call me back. There's finally a lead for the case that me and him are handling together." Tsukauchi said. "Okay, I will pass it to Shouta-san." Katsuki said. He leaned his body against the counter.

"Yes, thank you very much Katsuki-kun. And please also tell Aizawa-san to focus on his recovery after hearing that news."

"Yeah sure, I will make sure of that."