Chapter Two

- 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍 -

Third person's POV

Third person's POV... 

"Hurry up, ou-san!" The black spiky haired three year old boy said while smacking Tsukauchi's head countless times. Tsukauchi could only smile while he was fastening his steps to the kindergarten or daycare's gate. 

Today is the day where his son's daycare holds the With Parents Day day and as a father he must come. It is also because he finally got a day off. He already missed a few events that the daycare held which involved parents in it. And because of those events that he couldn't attend, Kouta was all alone because Izuku also had school to attend to. It's not like Izuku can just skip school whenever she wants. 

Tsukauchi was fortunate enough that Kouta didn't hate him for not attending those events. 

"Ah! Haruhi-shenshei, ohayo!" Kouta waved his hand after his black eyes caught the figure of his caretaker who was standing in front of the gate. The black haired male smiled widely and waved his hand responding to Kouta's. 

"Ohayo Kouta-kun. You came with your father today?" The male teacher, dubbed as Haruhi, asked. "Yeah!" Answered Kouta excitedly. 

"My name is Tsukauchi Naomasa. Kouta's father. Nice to meet you sensei." Tsukauchi introduced himself and nodded his head once to replace the bow down thing. He can't bow his body down due to Kouta still on his shoulder. 

"Nice to meet you too, Tsukauchi-san. My name is Goma Haruhi, I've heard a lot about you from Kouta-kun and sometimes Izuku-chan." Haruhi introduced himself with a closed-eye smile. 

"I hope they didn't told you something bad about me." Tsukauchi said with a chuckle. He honestly also heard a lot about Goma Haruhi from both Izuku and Kouta every time it's dinner. But it's better if he didn't tell Haruhi about it. It will cause the conversation they're having now becoming longer and disturb Haruhi's duty on greeting the parents and children who just arrived. 

"No. No. Of course not. They just told me how great of a father you are to them." The caretaker said with full sincerity. 

"I'm glad to hear that. Well then, if you don't mind.. I will go inside first. Let's have a chat later." Tsukauchi said, earning a nod from the male caretaker. 

Inside the room of the daycare, Tsukauchi could see children playing with each other while the parents were having a conversation with either the caretakers or with the other parents. There's also a few kids who decide to stay by their parent's side and not leave. 

Tsukauchi placed Kouta down after the dark haired boy kept on struggling to get down. He watched as the three year old ran to his group of friends at the center of the room.

'He is really energetic.' Thought Tsukauchi with a smile. Looking all around the room, Tsukauchi decided to sit beside a single father. A beautiful golden colour of blond for a hair that styled with slicked back style. He wore casual yet stylish, expensive brand outfits. His blue eyes not even leaving the blond haired kid that Tsukauchi assumed is his.