Chapter Fourteenth

- 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚝 -

Third person's POV...

It was a chilly night due to the rainy season. A suitable night to be wrapped in a blanket and enjoying movies with family. Especially when the night also peaceful without any disturbance-

"STOP RIGHT THERE, VIGILANTE!"

It was supposed to be a peaceful night, indeed.

On the rooftop, unexpectedly Endeavor is doing a parkour while chasing after the vigilante who hadn't showed herself for four months now. They were having an encounter randomly while Endeavor was on his way back to his house.

Who would have expected him to found the vigilante chillin' in front of a vending machine, drinking cola? No one. Exactly no one except for the now laughing author.

And who would have thought that the first thing the vigilante would do was throw the cola can right on Endeavor (due to shock) before she ran off.

Like had been said, no one except for the author that are now finding Sero to tape the already unfixable broken fourth wall. Poor Sero whose character suppose not to appear yet in this arc.

"I SAID STOP RIGHT THERE!" Endeavor shouted. He threw a fireball right at the vigilante. But the vigilante only dodged it by jumping. It's not like the fireball acted like a missiles. So of course she could dodge that easily.

Endeavor gritted his teeth. He increased his speed by focusing his fire more on his legs. Pushing his body forward with the fire he shoot out from both of his legs. He must not let the vigilante escape.

They had been chasing after her and her friends for four months now, and the cases had been returning to square one for more than five times already now. Just how cunning can this vigilantes be, a thought that had be running inside all heroes and police officers mind. Even the special investigators thought the same thing.

The vigilante turned her head slightly and watched Endeavor getting closer to her. She clicked her tongue. She never expected to meet with any heroes today, especially when she actually chose a location where heroes never bother to patrol because a villain never been there for more than 10 years now.

Well she did expected to meet one accidentally but not Endeavor!! The vigilante sighed. She really doesn't want to fight him. It will be troublesome. But at this raid, she will be captured instead.

So she has no other choice. She has to engage in a fight.

The vigilante furrowed her eyebrows and stopped running suddenly, shocking Endeavor. Taking this advantage to her side, she spun her body and kicked Endeavor. Endeavor immediately crossed his arms in front of him, blocking the kick.