Chapter Seventeen

- 𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚜 -

Third person's POV

Third person's POV...

"Is Izuku-chan perhaps not feeling quite well?"

Tsukauchi turned his head when that question was asked by Tsunagu. The number two hero was here to pick his son up and he is of course does not wearing his hero costume. Tsukauchi smiled with concerns evident in it.

"Yes, due to her carelessness when boiling water she accidentally burnt her abdomen skin." Tsukauchi answered. Tsunagu's eyes widened. "Oh my, is she okay?" He asked.

"She's fine...that's what she told me at least." Tsukauchi answered. He averted his eyes. "Told you? Is she not with you?" Tsukauchi nodded his head to answer Tsunagu's question.

"She's staying with her friend currently to finish their school project. Even though her injury not that bad, also the thing that was told to me, I still believe she should just rest until the wound healed." Tsukauchi explained before sighing.

"If the injury is not that bad, then I see no fault on finishing a school project. Unless the project required her to lift heavy objects." Tsunagu said. Tsukauchi nodded his head while smiling. But regardless of what people said he still worried for Izuku.

Tsunagu smiled and patted Tsukauchi's should to assure him. "Izuku's a strong kid. I'm sure that she will not do something that will make her father worried." He said. "Believe in her." He continued.

Tsukauchi's heart throbbing as the word believe was thrown at him. He smiled and nodded his head. If only he could just tell Tsunagu that he had his suspicion on Izuku. A theory that suddenly created by him about the possibility that Izuku is White Rabbit.

At first Tsukauchi only thinking that she may be close with White Rabbit with how similar their accessory is. But then after the fight between Endeavor and White Rabbit happened, his suspicion only lead him to that theory even more.

The injury that Izuku had was similar with White Rabbit from the injury's type to the location of the injury. But he never see how bad is the burnt.

There's a different between a burnt caused by boiling water, heated metal and directly burned by fire. If only he could just checked if Izuku's burn really are boiling water type of burn or heated metal type of burn, the he could pull himself out from the suspicion he had.

"You're right. Thank you, Hakamada-san." Tsukauchi thanked him while nodding his head. "You are welcome, Tsukauchi-san." The number two hero answered while nodding his head as well.