Notes

Hey guys! I realised that it has been long since I last update and here is the explanation why. Maybe you could see by looking at my PFP that I am now in HP fandom and also TWD fandom. It's been long since I watch anime but don't worry I won't discontinue this story. The plot still there but due to the sudden change of fandom, I need to re-organise it again and make sure the story won't go too slow and won't go too fast either. And I need your help with love interest as I got a new comment asking about it.

Ok first, you are aware that I ship AiDeku but before you say anything, if I ever write an AiDeku story, I will not allow Deku to be underage. I support age gap, but they must not be toxic and one of the love interest should not be underage when they're dating. I support teacher-student but please understand. Teacher-student does not limit only to 'school' even adult teaching another adult could count as teacher-student as teacher means someone who teach you, not just specifically a school teacher.

Ok second, my story won't just focus on romance. No, it will focus on the objective as the romance only adding the spice or honey so that the cooking taste good. So it will be slow burn.

Third, I need to re-vote of the ship and you can suggest more ship. But please don't go suggesting something weird.

This story will be under a huge editing and there's huge chance I have to switch to new book. So please keep on supporting me!

Ships : (suggests)

→ put your suggestions here