Chapter Fifteen

- "𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎" -

Third person's POV...

"A newly admitted patient due to burnt mark?" The nurse at the counter asked after she was asked by Tsukauchi. Tsukauchi nodded his head. "May I know why you wanted to know about it?" The nurse asked.

Tsukauchi pulled out his police badge. "There's an investigation that needed to be done." Tsukauchi answered. The nurse upon seeing the police badge nodded her head. She opened the patient records and checked the burnt injury side.

(Again, I don't know how Doctor and nurse work, so please bear with it.)

Tsukauchi looked around the hospital lobby while waiting. He really hopes that the vigilante, White Rabbit, went to this hospital and received a treatment here. "There is a newly admitted patient due to burnt injury in this hospital." The nurse said which grabbed Tsukauchi's attention.

He looked at the nurse. "May I know what is their name? And at which part of the body does they got their burnt injury inflicted?" Tsukauchi asked. The nurse looked at the police with a little bit of suspicion. But then she shook her head to shake off the suspicion.

"Yes." She responded. She returned her focus to the record and said the name of the newly admitted patient, "Tsukauchi Izuku. With a burnt injury on her belly."

Tsukauchi's eyes widened. "C-can you repeat that name?" He asked. The nurse raised one of her eyebrows. "Tsukauchi Izuku." She repeated. Tsukauchi stumbled backwards after confirming what he heard for the second time. "Sir, are you okay?!" The nurse asked. She rose from her seat.

Tsukauchi nodded his head and raised his hand to his face level to reassure the nurse. 'No, it..it must be a coincidence. There's no way that Izuku...' Tsukauchi shutted his eyes close and shook his head.

"Can you tell me which ward did she got admitted into?" Tsukauchi asked. The nurse nodded her head. She returned back to the record and informed Tsukauchi of the direction to Izuku's ward.

Tsukauchi bowed down his body a little and took his steps toward the ward. His heart is beating faster. To fast that he could even hear it in his ears. What if his daughter really are the vigilante?

'No, don't think to much of-'

"When investigating. You must always expect what is unexpected."

Tsukauchi gritted his teeth. Why must he remembered what Izuku had told him and the others who handled this case now? He doesn't want to expect that. His daughter, Izuku. She is strong and he can't deny it.