Chapter Twelve

- 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 -

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV...

Somehow the excitement and delight that Tsukauchi felt a week ago had subsided when he was walking towards the meeting room where the meeting between every pro heroes and police officers that joined the vigilante case investigation being held.

He was honestly nervous because this is the first time he will stand in front of the top heroes and top tier investigator that the commission had sent to also help the investigation. If Izuku didn't gave him the chamomile tea earlier he would have been inside a toilet cubicle right now having a small panic attack.

'Calm down Naomasa. You can do this...' Tsukauchi whispered to himself. Tsukauchi pushed the door of the meeting room, giving himself the attention of everyone inside the room. His heart beating so fast. But comparing this with when Izuku had to be hospitalized a year ago is actually nothing.

He rather facing this than Izuku being hospitalized again. "I'm sorry for being late, everyone." Tsukauchi said while closing the door after he get inside. "It's okay, detective. You probably have your reason for being late. And as a single father I understand your circumstances." A top tier investigator known as Sakakibara Yuuya said while smiling.

"Thank you for your understanding, Sakakibara-san."

Tsukauchi walked to the front and placed down his laptop's bag and files. He pulled out his laptop and connecting it with the Bluetooth to share his presentation of the case.

"Good morning everyone. My name is Tsukauchi Naomasa, a detective that is responsible for this case." Tsukauchi began with introducing himself. Not everyone inside this room know him after all. "We will begin the discussion regarding the mysterious vigilante that had been wandering around Japan." He continued and finally turned on the TV.

The share screen was activated and his presentation was shown. A picture of the vigilante being the first thing everyone see with the name LARIMAR written above it. There was four photos of the vigilante but with different attires.

"As you can see here inside the screen are four pictures of the vigilante that had been taken by civilians after they were saved by him." Tsukauchi said while pointing his hand towards the screen. A few heroes perked their heads up after hearing the gender pronunciation from Tsukauchi.

"Excuse me, Detective Tsukauchi." Shouta raised his hand to grab Tsukauchi's attention while calling him. Tsukauchi looked at Shouta. "Yes, Eraserhead?" He responded.

"Have you figure out their gender for you to use 'he/him' instead of 'they/their'?" The underground hero asked. "Yes, indeed I have." Tsukauchi answered while smiling softly but with a hint of pride there. Can't blame him for that.

"After finding out his alias, I immediately undergo an investigation and finally could confirmed his gender." Tsukauchi explained. He changed the slide. "I am sure that all of you are wondering on how did I could finally found his name when none of the civilians that he rescued had been told his name yet." Tsukauchi said.