Chapter One

- 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚅𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 -

Third person's POV...

"Someone who was wearing a white plain mask helped us." Was what the victim of the slave trading said when she was asked by Tsukauchi of how did the members of the trafficking gang had already passed out and been cuffed when the policemen  had arrived. 

Tsukauchi couldn't sense any lies in the woman's answer and he didn't need to sense it either because he knew the woman wouldn't lie about her and the other victims being saved by a masked person. 

Because the existence of heroes and vigilantes are common in this new era where quirk or superpowers exist. Tsukauchi guessed that it was a vigilante job. 

But for the vigilante to be able bringing  down the trafficking gang alone in such a short time, he is impressed. He remembered reading the file of the trafficking gang saying the whole member majorly joined by a powerful quirk user. 

And the vigilante was said didn't use any quirk. Only using martial arts. 

"Th-they g-gave us t-th-this.." Said a man who was also a victim. He reached out his hands, extending a beautiful feather coloured in white and black. When Tsukauchi touched it, he could feel the softness of the feather as if it was made from an expensive silk. But at the same time it looks just like it was plucked from a bird. 

The man told him that the feather is a gift from the vigilante. Every single one of them got it.

"Sir please look at this." Called a female police officer. After asking the medic to do a medical check up on all of the victims, Tsukauchi made his way towards a room that used to be the torture room as what one of the kid who was also a victim said. And Tsukauchi could confirmed that it was a room used to torture those victims just by smelling the unpleasant smell of blood and by seeing all of the tools of torturing scattering all around the floor. 

'Inhuman.' He thought with disgust evident on his face. 

"We found this symbol on the wall when we're inspecting this place. It doesn't look like the villain's." The female officer said while showing the symbol of a butterfly on top of two feathers forming a clashing sword inside of what seems to be a line forming the head of an owl. 

A unique and beautiful symbol. 

"I've never seen this symbol before." Tsukauchi said while wearing his gloves to touch the symbol. 'It's crafted.' He thought. 'And it's crafted neatly.'

"I'm sorry, sir. But I have seen this symbol before." Tsukauchi and the other police officers' heads turned and faced the new police officer after the said man told them that. The new police officer - Morinaga Tetsu - flinched due to sudden surprise by the attention he suddenly received.