Chapter 18: October 3

Y/n POV

It's been a few weeks after I found out about my mums death yes I'm still really upset but I'm feeling much better then I did when I before. Anyway its Noah's birthday today and I'm going over to see him later and then I have a surprise for him but right now I'm wrapping his presents. I'm now on my way too see him. I knocked on his door and I was greeted by Chloe she gave me a big warm hug. "Where is Noah?" I asked excited too see him. "He's in his room." She said i said thank you and made my way up the stairs to his room. Once I made it too his room I knocked on his door. He opened the door and I started dancing and singing happy birthday he stood there laughing hi head off. Rude. Once I had finished my little sing song I bowed and he clapped still laughing. Seriously rude. I made my way into his room and sat on his bed I started giving him his presents and then it came to his last one which was the chain necklace. He opened it up and just stared at t not saying anything. "If you don't like it you can always return it." I said cause it looked like he didn't like it. "I LOVE IT!" He shouted while tackling me into the bed.

Noah POV

Y/n had gotten me the chain necklace I have wanted for ages! She was laying on my bed and i was on top of her. We were about to kiss but we got interrupted by Chloe. "Ew get room." "Well we have, we are in my room. What do you want?" Y/n giggled and I climbed off of her and put my hand out to help her up which she gladly took. "Dinner's ready." Chloe said while walking out of my room.

                                                                         After dinner

Y/n POV

We are now walking to the surprise I'm scared he isn't going to like it. We are about two minutes away from it so I put  blindfold on him. "What in the BirdBox!" He said which made me giggle.

Noah POV

I have had the blindfold on e for about ten minutes now. Ok slight exaggeration but still. "We are here now." She said which made me smile. "Are you going to kill me?" I asked she just laughed now I'm really scared. Y/n took my blindfold off and I just stood there shocked. "D-do you like it?" She asked me I turned to her and picked up and spun her around I gave her a passionate kiss on the lips and then placed her down. She had set up a projector in the park and we were about to watch Marley and Me. I love that film. And on a little table there were loads of our fav snacks. And there were two chairs behind the table. I pulled her in for a hug and gave her a kiss on the head.

It looked a bit like this

We both sat down and started watching it. Near the end of the film she started yawning. "Come on." And I put my hand out. "Where are we going?" She asked. "We are going home home, your tired." "Whose gonna clean this up tho?" She asked so I just said we would do it in the morning but i was gonna take her home and then go back there once she was asleep and tidy up. 

A/n: hope you guys liked this chapter i did but yh im gonna write another chapter now.