Chapter 15: I Love You

Y/n POV:
When Noah got back he had gotten some chocolate and Doritos. We carried on watching IT. Once the movie had finished we went upstairs to my room were laying on the bed I had my head on Noah's chest while he played among us. "Noah can I talk to you for a second?" I said sitting up. "Of course you can." He said while turning his phone off. "Noah I uh I love you." I said looming at my hands. I looked up and he looked shocked. "Excuse me."I said and walked to the bathroom. Once I had gotten into the bathroom and I made sure the door was locked I slid down the door by my back while tears fell down my face.

Noah POV:
"Noah I uh I love you." Omg she said it. The one thing I have been scared to say for ages. After about a minute she excused herself for the bathroom. I could hear her soft whimpers. "Y/n?" I knock on the door quietly and she unlocks it. I walk into the bathroom to see her sitting on the floor. I could see she had been crying and her lips were blue she was freezing. I walked over and crouched next to her. "Y/n what's wrong?" "What's wrong you didn't say I love you back even if you don't you could of said something."  I kissed her. She was rambling on to much. After about thirty seconds I pulled away. "I love you too." I whispered.

A/n oooo spicy