Chapter 22: Caught Red Handed

Y/n POV

Thank god it was the police. Noah must of called the police cause he came running in behind the police he picked me up off the floor, I cuddled into his chest while I watched my abusive brother be handcuffed and put in a police car, everything went in slowmo. Even though he beat me I was still sad to watch him get arrested cause that's my brother. I started crying while Noah was holding me and I started falling to knees. That's when all the memories of me and my brother came flooding back. I have now lost two of my most favorite people in the whole world. Me and Noah sat on the floor for about five minutes until there was a knock at the door. 

Noah picked me up and laid me on the sofa while he went and opened the door. I could hear muffled sounds of Noah and what sounded like a woman talking but I couldn't quite hear them so I walked closer to them. "Y/n has no where to go the only family she has is her aunt and uncle that live in Canada." CANADA I don't even know this aunt and uncle I was about to walk out and say something when Noah said something "WHAT NO SHE CAN'T! What if she came and lived with me?" I felt a big grin plaster my face and the woman said "I guess that could work but I would need to speak to your parents." Noah told the lady where they lived and then said goodbye and shut the door. I ran out from where I was hiding and jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. 

We are now sitting on the sofa waiting for the hone to ring. "Do you think they will say yes?" I asked anxious about what they were going to say. Noah was about to answer when he got cut off by a ring. It was his mum. He got up and walked out into the bathroom. That's when I felt butterflies in my stomach. I started to have a panic attack thinking of what they might say. I slowly got up and walked into the kitchen to make myself a drink but I must of been shaking to much cause I dropped the glass and it shattered everywhere. Noah ran in and put the phone on the table. "Are you ok? What happened?" I was shaking to much I couldn't speak so I just started cleaning up the glass Noah bent down and helped me. 

It's been ten minutes and Noah is still on the phone I started thinking of what they could say again when my thoughts got interrupted by a very cheerful Noah skipping into the room. He came over and picked me up. Once he had put me down he grabbed my hand and said "Come on" "Where are we going?" I asked "To your room to pack your things!" "NO WAY DID THEY SAY YES!" He looked at me and nodded I ran upstairs like I was Usain Bolt and grabbed a suitcase luckily didn't have many things and packed my bags.

Me and Noah were about to leave when I said "Can you give me a minute please?" He nodded and waited for me outside. I stood in front of the front door and just remembered all of my memories of this house the family home. The house that stood by me through tough and thin. The house that me and my brother grew up in. And finally the house that my brother got arrested in. I shed a tear and walked out locking the door one last time. "You ready to go?" He said and I knew from now on my life is going to get better.

A/n dont worry guys im not ending it here the next few chapters she is going to be hppy cause she has had a hard life already lets let her have a breath before bad things happen  again but seriously it will get better i pomise thanks for reading ill update tomorrow byeeeee xx