Chapter 13: James

Y/n POV:
I was chilling on the sofa scrolling through Instagram when I heard a knock at the door. Noah is meant to be coming over so I thought it was him so I leaped up off the sofa and walked to the door. When I opened the door it was a face I never wanted to look at again. James.

James POV:
I felt extremely bad about what me and Riley did to Y/n the other day so I went to apologise to Y/n because honestly Riley blackmailed me into doing it.

Y/n POV:
I went to shit the door but James stopped it with his foot. Honestly I was a bit scared because of what he could do. "My boyfriend is coming over in a minute so I would leave if I were you!" I said trying to sound brave. "Boyfriend?" James said confused. "Oh didn't you hear me and Noah are officially dating." Just as I said that Noah came walking around the corner.

Noah's POV:
As I walked to Y/n house I saw someone standing at the door. A boy. And that boy was... JAMES!! "OI DICKHEAD YET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!"

Y/n POV:
James slowly turned around and shouted back "OR WHAT!" As soon as he said that everything blacked out...

A/n sorry I have written in ages and this chapter is short but I'm probably gonna write another chapter in like an hour or so.