Chapter 6: Chill day

Y/n POV:
I woke up to see Noah's face inches apart from mine. I saw his eyes fluttering open I didn't want to make it awkward so I pretended to be asleep. "Y/n," he shook me a bit just so that I would 'wake up' I opened my eyes and I saw a very red Noah looking down at me. "Sorry" I said feeling bad. "Y/n you don't need to be sorry." I just smiled.

I tried to get up but he pulled me back down. "Noah I need to get up I have things to do." "Can't we have a chill day today?" "Who said you were staying" I said laughing. He glared at me and went to get up. I grabbed his arm. "Where are you going?" "I thought you wanted me to go home" he said not looking at me. "Noah I was joking." "Well in that case then." He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the bed and dragged me downstairs.

"Where are we..." before I could finish he flung me over his shoulder. "NOAH PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted kicking my legs. He put me down on the sofa and told me to pick a film. And before I could ask what was going on I heard the front door shut. I picked the kissing booth to watch. I sat and waited really confused. Until I heard the front door open again. "Where did you go?" I started saying but when I turned around I noticed his hands were full with junk food. I got up to help him.

We were half way through the movie. I hadn't been watching most of it because I was staring at Noah half of the time.

Noah POV:
I felt like I was being watched and turned to see y/n staring at me but when I looked at her she quickly looked away. "I know you were staring at me" "I was not" she said not looking at me at all I moved closer to her and turned her head to look at me. We stayed there for about a minute when she stood up.

"Where are you going?" I ask confused about where she was going. "I'm going to the bathroom is that ok?" She said laughing. I nodded and she walked to the bathroom.

She had been in there for about five minutes now and I was started getting worried until I heard a scream. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. But the door was locked so I kicked it open. But what I saw....