Chapter 28: Book Shop

Y/n POV

I had finished my book so me and Noah are getting bus into town so I can go buy a new book. A pregnant lady came on the bus and no one was getting up for her and just as I was about to get up Noah got up and helped the lady to her seat. He got up and stood opposite me and winked at me. The lady looked at me and whispered "What a gentleman you keep him not many of them out there now a days." She said looking at me. I smiled and looked at him. 

We got off the bus and I said bye to the woman and she said thank you to Noah. We were holding hands and walking too the book shop until we came across a man playing the guitar he was playing Night changes by One direction. "May I have this dance?" Noah said in a posh voice making me giggle. "You may." I said copying his voice. We started slow dancing to the song and once it was finished people clapped for us and I curtsied and Noah bowed. I also put a fiver into the mans guitar case before we left. He said thank you and we carried on walking to the book shop which was about a five minute walk. 

We reached the book shop and Noah held the door open for me and I said thank you. We walked to the back where the murder books are and I started looking at them. I found a book in the end and me and Noah are walking back to the bus stop. We were waiting for the bus to come when someone came up to me and said "You dropped a twenty." I went to bend down and pick it up but Noah stopped me. "Don't they just want to look down your t-shirt." He whispered in my ear. I felt uncomfortable and Noah gave me his jacket as he could tell I was feeling uncomfortable and Noah picked up the twenty instead and flipped them off. They rolled their eyes and walked away.

We got home and I ran upstairs to change into one of Noah's hoodies and some shorts. I ran back downstairs and cuddled up to Noah and started reading my book.