Chapter 24: The date

Y/n POV

Noah's gone up to bed as well as his parents and I'm sitting in the lounge reading and waiting for Chloe to get home from her date. I heard the door open and I heard fast footsteps run upstairs and soft whimpers. I put my book down and went upstairs too Chloe's room. I softly knocked on the door "Come in" She said I walked over to her and hugged her tight. "What happened?" "H-h-he stood me u-up." She said in-between whimpers my heart broke for her. "What was his name?" I asked her  "James." My mouth instantly dropped to the floor I stared at her in shock and she just looked confused. "Hold on I'll be back." She nodded and I went to mine and Noah's room and softly shook him awake. "Y/n what are you still doing awake it's really late?" He said in his morning raspy voice which may I just add is so hot and makes my legs go like jelly. 

I told him about Chloe and he told me to stay with her but before I could say anything I heard the front door shut, and I felt my stomach dropped *Where is he going* I thought, I go into Chloe's room and she is in her pj's I went back to my room and got in mine and we are watching films.

About an hour later I heard the front door open. Chloe was asleep so I quietly got up out of the bed and turned the tv off. I walked into mine and Noah's room and I saw him in the bathroom washing his hands and he had a messed up eye and a bloody lip. I just stood there behind him and he looked up into the mirror and saw me. He turned around and we just stared at each other. "I'm sorry." He said quietly. I slowly walked up to him and cleaned his cuts and helped him. A few tears rolled down my cheek cause I hate seeing him hurt, he caught them with his thumbs and pulled me into a tight hug. 

Me and Noah got into out bed went to sleep well he did anyway I was up most of the night thinking of what I was gonna say to James when we go back to school.