Chapter 10: The incident

Y/n POV:
So I was walking to school and all I could think of was what Riley and James were planning on doing.

At school:

I saw Ruby and Noah talking to each other and as soon as I saw them laughing together I felt a pain in my stomach. Jealousy. What no I don't like like him do I? I walked off and I could here Noah and Ruby calling my name but I just ignored them.

After school:

I managed to ignore Ruby and Noah all day but I had bottled up all of my tears so as soon as I got out of school I ran to the back of the school and cried my heart out. I had stopped crying and just sat there with my eyes closed until I felt my hands being held behind me. Before I could turn around to see who it was I felt my lip bleeding. I had been punched. Whoever it was, had punched me five times one in the lip one in the eye and three in my stomach. I fell to the floor and I heard a soft but worried voice next to me. Noah.

Noah POV:
I was walking out of school and I could hear crying so I went to the back of the school where the crying was coming from and that's when I saw Y/n lying on the floor blood coming from her mouth and a black eye. "Y/n! Omg are you ok!" I panicked she slowly opened her eyes and I helped her up. She couldn't really stand so I took her to my house as it was closest to the school.

At Noah's house:

Y/n POV:
We are at Noah's house now and we are in is bathroom. He is helping me with my eye and my cuts. After explaining what had happened he went from being sad and worried to angry and annoyed. Before I could even talk he stormed out of the bathroom and out of his house.

I was so confused so I followed him and I soon realised we were standing in front of Riley and James. He threw a punch at James making James fall to the floor. "NOAH! STOP IT YOUR GONNA HURT YOURSELF!" I shouted but he wouldn't listen. James threw a punch back at Noah making Noah's lip bleed.

After the fight:

I took noah back to his house and once I had cleaned his lip up and he had calmed down a bit we watched a film on the couch.