Chapter 30: Job Interview

Y/n POV

I was super nervous for my job interview I was putting my makeup on when Noah walked in looking excited. At least one of us was. He saw I wasn't looking very happy "What's wrong?" He asked kissing my forehead. "I'm really nervous what I won't get it." I said looking down. "Hey, hey, hey look at me," He said lifting my chin up so that I was looking into his eyes "I don't care if you  get it or not all I want is for you to be happy." I smiled and hugged him. Then carried on with my makeup.

Mitchell is driving me to my interview as it's on the way to his work. He dropped me off and I said thank you and walked in. I told the receptionist why I was here and she lead me into a small room not far from the entrance of the building. I sat down in the seat I was told to sit in and waited for the interviewer to come. About five minutes later she walked in and sat down and then started asking me the usual questions an interviewer would ask like what do I see in this job why do I want it etc. 

Once we finished I got up out of my seat and straightened my skirt. I shook the ladies hand. Once we walked out of the cramped room I waited outside for Mitchell. Once we were back at home I told Noah all about it and he listened it's nice to know I can tell him anything and he will listen. 

It's the next day and I was getting ready for the day when my phone started ringing I instantly picked it up. "Hello is this Y/n?" The person on the other side of the phone said and I said yh. "I have good news you have gotten the job you will start Next Friday is that ok for you?" The person asked I screamed maybe a bit too loud as Noah, Chloe, Mitchell and Karine all ran upstairs. "Yes that's perfect bye!" I hung up the phone. "I GOT THE JOB!" I screamed and they all ran up to me and hugged me. "Quick everyone get ready I'm going to go book a restaurant to celebrate!" Karine said. 

We went to a fancy restaurant and I'm so proud of myself I thanked everyone for that and me and Noah went to bed and before I fell asleep he whispered "I'm so proud of you baby." And with that I fell asleep.