Chapter 25 : Liar

Y/n POV

Me and Noah are walking to school in silence it's not an awkward silence it's a calming silence. We got to the school and me and Noah went our separate ways as we weren't in the same classes together. I was sitting in fourth period when I heard the bell go. Yes finally lunch time. As I was walking out of class I saw a bunch of people surrounding my locker. I hesitated on walking over there but in the end I thought I'm gonna have to face it sooner or later so why not just get it over and done with. Everyone was laughing when they saw me and I pushed everyone aside to see a drawing on locker that said. 'Y/N MUM KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE OF HER!!! HAHAHA' Just as I was about to run off crying Noah came walking over and took it down. "OI LISTEN UP Y/N MUM DIDN'T KILL HERSELF AND EVEN IF SHE DID IT WOULD NOT BE BECAUSE OF Y/N YOUR ALL JUST A BUNCH OF SICKOS SO EVERYONE FUCK OFF OR YOU'LL HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH ME!" Noah said and with that they all walked off and I ran to the bathroom cause I knew I was about to be sick. Cause you see when I'm sad, scared or anxious I throw up.

I ran to the bathroom and I was throwing up like there was no tomorrow and I felt my hair be held behind me. It was Ruby she stroked my back and when I was done throwing up she hugged me. We walked out of the bathroom together and Noah asked if I was alright. I got sent home early that day and Karine Schnapp (Noah's mum) picked me up. We didn't say much in the car but when we got home she laid me on the sofa and went upstairs to get a duvet and a hot water bottle from the kitchen, I said thank you and carried on reading my book.

It's now 3:20pm and Noah has just walked through the door. He walked into the living room and sat down next to me. "Y/n how are you feeling I'm so sorry about what happened today." He said with pity in his eyes. "I'm feeling a bit better, still feeling bad tho. Thank you for sticking up for me today I really appreciate it." I said sitting up a bit. "Y/n you don't need to thank me I'm your boyfriend of cause I'm going to stick up for you." He said while giving me a kiss on the forehead. I smiled as he went upstairs to get in a onesie and came back down with a matching one for me. I slowly got up and changed into it. They were stitch ones cause he knows that's my fav disney character.

 They were stitch ones cause he knows that's my fav disney character

Of cause we started watching Stitch cause it's amazing. I was having a really good time until I felt like I was going to be sick again so I ran to the bathroom with Noah after me. Luckily I made it just in time he held my hair up and rubbed my back just like ruby did and then we went back into the living room and carried on watching Stitch till we fell asleep.