Chapter 7: Staying over

Noah POV:
I stood there laughing my head off! Y/n was standing on top of the toilet screaming because a spider was on the floor. "Get rid of it" I laughed and I went to go to the kitchen to get a glass and paper. I came back and got rid of it. "Ok it's gone you can get down now." She wouldn't budge she said there could be more. I walked towards the toilet and picked her up in bridal style.

Y/n POV:
I was taken by surprise when  he did this but I just put my arm around his shoulder. We got to the living room and he put me down. We went back to the sofa and carried on watching the kissing booth.

A/n I just want to say it's the summer holidays now.

Noah POV:
We had been watching films all day and so I checked my phone to see the time. It was 12:00 am! "Y/n I need to go home now" I said getting up to get my things. She quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me back down to the sofa. "Please stay I'm scared to be home alone." I sighed and nodded my head and told my mum I would be staying until her mum got back as y/n practically begged me to stay till her mum was home.

"I'll quickly run home and get some of my clothes and things ok?" She nodded her head and I ran home.

When I got back I saw she had fallen asleep on the sofa so I picked her up and took her to her room to sleep.

A/n sorry this is such a short chapter